$5000 For A Motown Cd?

Guest Andy BB

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry if you've discussed this already but.... what the flipping heck?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4708018468

MANIACS!

link

I wonder if he got his money, as i notice the winning bid (sleepwalker87) has no feed back. Just imagine being the seller, the c.d. sells, you check out the buyer. OH F**k NO FEED BACK!!!! GET OUT OF THAT TOILET WOMAN, I NEED TO GO!!!!

Social source share

thats what my 'non soul' mates tell me about collecting old bits of plastic

you've got to think back then CDs were a rare thing any way some one i know is a CD collector and recons that some do go for a bit of money :thumbsup:

Social source share

Do you think that rumours go round the Teena Marie CD collectors..

" A load of CD's have been found in a skip in New York, my mates seen the photos"

link

Skip in tottenham,ive got the CDs ive got the pictures :thumbsup:

Social source share

Amazing number of 0 feedback bidders on there.....

link

Something is very wrong here,it's a 91 reissue on CD of a 1980 vinyl lp.Some Cd's are starting to creep up in price.Stuff like Sherrick which was released on both Vinyl and Cd can go for £80 to £100,at that time in the 80's noone wanted the cd's,the vinyl sold well,the cd's didn't.The record companies started to put bonus tracks on the cd's to encourage sales.

I've heard of cd's fetching several hudreds of pounds,but nothing like this.

Girth Devon,Derek Jack or Dodger may be able to throw some more light on this.

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Something is very wrong here,it's a 91 reissue on CD of a 1980 vinyl lp.

Yeah methinks I can smell the whiff of a wind up from here - wouldnt suprise me if the 2 people bidding against each other actually know each other and have driven up this auction on to wind up or get back at the seller. Couldnt help delving a little deeper..the auction finished 17 March and the seller as yet hasnt left any feedback for the winner, did the winner actually pay up in the end? Look at the bidding 'Sleepwalker' bids $1000 at 8:14, somebody else bids $1500 so 'Sleepwalker' ups it to $2000 at 8:15. Then within 4 minutes he's doubled his bid up to $4000 with suppousedly nobody bidding against him? Er why? A person whoes previous bid was $900 suddenly wades in with a staggering bid of $4999 then 'Sleepwalker' wins the day with that $5000 bid. None of these 2 bidders have any feedback. Slightly suspicious one would think hehehe?

derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!