"anorak" - Insult Or Compliment?

chrissie

• Replies 36
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

My insignifcant, sometimes, part-time, other has just called me a NS "anorak" - Thats rich coming from a man who does quadratic equations for FUN!!.

Being female should i be insulted or flattered. :wicked:

link

Neither really,we have all got a bit of "anorak" in us,its just funny when it comes out :thumbsup: .Ken

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

My insignifcant, sometimes, part-time, other has just called me a NS "anorak" - Thats rich coming from a man who does quadratic equations for FUN!!.

Being female should i be insulted or flattered. :wicked:

link

I love the term " Anorak ", to me it suggests someone who is deeply involved, and passionate about the music, and gets themselves off to sleep at night reading label discographys.......

Ironically, you don't see too many soulies wearing Anoraks nowadays, maybe they a ready for revival.

Anyway i'm off to bed now, got me cup of cocoa, and Manship guide under my arm.....Night Night :thumbsup:

Social source share

I love the term " Anorak ", to me it suggests someone who is deeply involved, and passionate about the music, and gets themselves off to sleep at night reading label discographys.......

Ironically, you don't see too many soulies wearing Anoraks nowadays, maybe they a ready for revival.

Anyway i'm off to bed now, got me cup of cocoa, and Manship guide under my arm.....Night Night :wicked:

link

Cant get decent anorak these days,superseeded by the puffer jacket :wicked: ,i have a ace picture of me at bell-vue manchester in about 72 in the bestest one ever seen,with togles and cute hood,i am a sweety if i say so myself :thumbsup: .Ken

Social source share

Cant get decent anorak these days,superseeded by the puffer jacket :thumbsup: ,i have a ace picture of me at bell-vue manchester in about 72 in the bestest one ever seen,with togles and cute hood,i am a sweety if i say so myself :wicked: .Ken

link

Just done a google search, apparently this is an "Anorak"

Social source share

link

Perfect for sowing soul patches on I would say....... :thumbsup:

I remember having one when I was at school, It had a World wildlife patch on it.

I left it in the cloakroom at school for 3 weeks and nowbody nicked it :wicked:

Social source share

link

Thank god for that I look nothing like that.

:thumbsup: but I am staying in tonight (alone) watching telly and posting stuff on a NS web site, while tracking NS activity on ebay for FUN?????????????? :wicked:

Social source share

Perfect for sowing soul patches on I would say....... :thumbsup:

I remember having one when I was at school, It had a World wildlife patch on it.

I left it in the cloakroom at school for 3 weeks and nowbody nicked it  :wicked:

link

Are you suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

link

Thats cruel to kagools is it not,like popcorn is to soul,aint nothing like the real thing,soul that is? :thumbsup: .Ken

Social source share

Hope that's official cos already started writing my acceptance speach and searching ebay for wigan patches to sow on my butt!!!

link

F****ng anorak you! :thumbsup: .Ken

Social source share

F****ng anorak you! :thumbsup: .Ken

link

Well at least you'll recognise me when you see me, I'll be the red one standing up cos me butts to sore to sit down as I'will have just sown them patches on to my behind. Do I have to get my mum to sow a name tag to me?

Social source share

"You have to be positively discriminating if you want real solutions"

link

Somebody who backs both horses in a two horse race,i think!

Social source share

Now there's a challenge. But, right now I gotta sign off.

Its time for my evening medication.

Look fwd to doing your head in at Marble Arch....

:wicked:   :thumbsup:   :lol:

link

Looking forward matey,do hope your not a big f*ck*r though :wicked: ,we`ll do battle there then,give you some head-u-cation :lol: .Ken

Social source share

You mean this one

link

Good night all, the QOFs is going to "the top of the stairs" got to drive to M/chester in morning and then to Rhyl, and my cocoa is getting cold. At least the weather forecast for north wales is about 20c this weekend ah isn't that "Just Like The Weather" could of done that at the begining of March.

So "I Ain't got Time" to carry on this line and "I'm on my way" and "I Couldn't Care Less" If the insignificant, sometimes, pops in from time to time, man thinks I'm an anorak cos I have decided it's a "Good Thing" :wicked::wicked::thumbsup::lol:

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

the way i brandish the word anorak it is deffo an insult .....only superceded by the term " chinstroker"

Davie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!