Mick - H, Comes To Caleysoul, Glasgow***

after januarys unfortunate cancelletion , CALEYSOUL gets back down to buisness

at the woodside social club[ 329 north woodside rd. kelvinbridge ,glasgow] next saturday the 26th 0f march 9pm till 2am.

special guest this time, none other than stokes MICK - H, legendary nice guy with a box of records that'll shrink yer boz to the size of raisins, and of course regulars martin and lenny, they bring them back to normal easter egg size.

its gonna be a cracker, if you miss this one you can go and sit in the corner.

see you saturday.

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

at the woodside social club[ 329 north woodside rd. kelvinbridge ,glasgow] next saturday the 26th 0f march 9pm till 2am.

special guest this time, none other than stokes MICK - H, legendary nice guy with a box of records that'll shrink yer boz to the size of raisins, and of course regulars martin and lenny, they bring them back to normal easter egg size.

see you saturday.

link

Tune into reflections on northern soul on www.radiomagnetic.com next saturday afterrnoon for a caleysoul preview.

Tune into reflections on northern soul on www.radiomagnetic.com next saturday afterrnoon for a caleysoul preview.

link

yep tune into big franks show on saturday, 2.30 till 4.30, www.radiomagnetic.com, then git yersels doon to mc chuills on the high street or my hoose till 8.30 get slaughtered drunk. and get up to the woodside for 9pm, drink mere and dance till 2am. and there you are , jobs a good'in., and nae doubt ye'll get yer hole, and probably the jail.

yep tune into big franks show on saturday, 2.30 till 4.30, www.radiomagnetic.com, then git yersels doon to mc chuills on the high street or my hoose till 8.30 get slaughtered drunk. and get up to the woodside for 9pm, drink mere and dance till 2am. and there you are , jobs a good'in., and nae doubt ye'll get yer hole, and probably the jail.

link

Between you, Derek and Fraser sophisticated is not going to be the first word that leaps into anyone's brain when they think of Scottish soul fans. :thumbsup:

Between you, Derek  and Fraser sophisticated is not going to be the first word that leaps into anyone's brain when they think of Scottish soul fans. :thumbsup:

link

no frank im a changed man, sophisticated now, no throwin up in the woodside bogs for me any more

no frank im a changed man, sophisticated now, no throwin up in the woodside bogs for me any more

link

is mick h ,on the show???? tell the nation frank

Between you, Derek  and Fraser sophisticated is not going to be the first word that leaps into anyone's brain when they think of Scottish soul fans. ranting_1.gif

link

If ah hid feelings ye'd a hurt them ya gadgey :huh:

Derek

Guest dundeedavie

Between you, Derek  and Fraser sophisticated is not going to be the first word that leaps into anyone's brain when they think of Scottish soul fans. whistling.gif

link

thank christ i wasn't included in that lolol

Davie

if Mick H gets in on time and is not carried away by his Scottish relatives I do hope to have him on reflections on northern soul on radiomagnetic

at 2:30 this afternoon.

link

I will try and tune in to the show then. whistling.gif I thought Mick H. was from Nottingham by the way?

Between you, Derek  and Fraser sophisticated is not going to be the first word that leaps into anyone's brain when they think of Scottish soul fans. :)

link

You forgot to mention Hammys Shakespeare like reasonings however making sure the sophisticated side is shining through!! :D:D

Lenny hope you are having a good one, was hoping to get through but other halfs best friend has decided to have a christening tomorrow at 9am!! So quick look in here befoere an early night, real high life for me eh! :sleep3:

Speak soon,

Jock

PS when is the next Caley Soul?

I will try and tune in to the show then. thumbsup.gif I thought Mick H. was from Nottingham by the way?

I thought he was from Nottingham too and so did Mick but he was associated with Stoke by playing so much there. Actually Martin mentioned he thought he was from Stoke and Mick very kindly put us right.

Frankm

Guest CapitolSC

see you saturday.

link

Well, what a corker of a night, Martin, Lenny and Mick H supplying the tunes we want to hear!!!! Packed, atmospheric, great records and everyone out dancing.

S x :sleep3:

Sorry but who is this Mick H ?

SPAN ohmy.gif   wicked.gif

link

the guy was awesome, thanks to everyone who came along and made it a cracker of a night, mick h, was something else, back to back monsters new and old.

roll on the 28th of may.

thanks again,

lenny

the guy was awesome, thanks to everyone who came along and made it a cracker of a night, mick h, was something else, back to back monsters new and old.

roll on the 28th of may.

thanks again,

lenny

link

Dont think i have been any were he djs , were does he come from

span whistling.gif