Stafford Reunion Tickets

Mace

Okay folks, just in case you haven't read my post in another thread, just letting you know that tickets for the Stafford 20 Year Reunion will be available from me at Kings Hall tonight.

I will ususally be found in the record bar, but will be in the main hall to catch Butchs set at 2.00 a.m.

Anybody who doesn't know me, I look like Ron Dixon from Brookside (apparently)

blush.gif

Anybody who doesn't know what Ron Dixon looks like, check out the Stoke thread in Freebasing, where I have been inundated with photos... :lol:

Other than that ask Dave Evison....if you don't know what he looks like, ask Kev Roberts to give it a shout over the mic, as I'm sure he'll be happy to help out.. :yes:

If you don't know what Kev Roberts looks like, then give up and pay on the door on the night.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Full info and tickets online at www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Okay folks, just in case you haven't read my post in another thread, just letting you know that tickets for the Stafford 20 Year Reunion will be available from me at Kings Hall tonight.

I will ususally be found in the record bar, but will be in the main hall to catch Butchs set at 2.00 a.m.

blush.gif

Anybody who doesn't know what Ron Dixon looks like, check out the Stoke thread in Freebasing, where I have been inundated with photos... :lol:

Other than that ask Dave Evison....if you don't know what he looks like, ask Kev Roberts to give it a shout over the mic, as I'm sure he'll be happy to help out.. :yes:

If you don't know what Kev Roberts looks like, then give up and pay on the door on the night.....

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Full info and tickets online at www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

link

Mace,

A tip from an old hand, just turn up and network(like everyone else!). You are sounding desperate buddy.

Guest Andy BB

blush.gif

link

Join the club! There's a whole host of us 'Dickos' knocking around :lol:

Don't be ashamed, he was quite a lad in his youth was our Ron.

Guest Richard Bergman

Mace,

A tip from an old hand, just turn up and network(like everyone else!). You are sounding desperate buddy.

link

What a condescending mug you are Mr Roberts,

The tickets will sell themselves for the reunion (mace)

For everyone else turn up at the Greatstone Hotel Manchester and help drag the scene we love out of the grips of these nasty and self obsessed egomaniacs (looking at you Mr Roberts) or go to Kings Hall and be part of the runination of northern soul and listen to your top 500 with the rest of the glorified pop pickers who think there ground breaking and underground - they're not !

What a condescending mug you are Mr Roberts,

The tickets will sell themselves for the reunion (mace)

For everyone else turn up at the Greatstone Hotel Manchester and help drag the scene we love out of the grips of these nasty and self obsessed egomaniacs (looking at you Mr Roberts) or go to Kings Hall and be part of the runination of northern soul and listen to your top 500 with the rest of the glorified pop pickers who think there ground breaking and underground - they're not !

link

Joe.,..get a bleedin' life. Shane...calling Shane....tell him I'm lovely, been around the block and plug the Greatstone Hotel on my show!

Mace,

link

Kev, anyone who knows me knows how well I network.

How many events do you go to that you don't promote yourself Kev (without sending Annie)???

I get to plenty, as does Chris.

As for sounding desperate by posting such a thread, thought I might take a tip from an old hand like yourself and keep repeating the post every few days.... biggrin.gif

It seems to bother you that we are getting such a good response to the events at Queens Hall..........take a tip from a young buck...turn the other cheek... :lol: