• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

llandudno west shore beach joe

since prestatyn just been sitting here watching the days go by tongue.gif

link

Mike, tell everyone that tale , about sleeping in the car at Cleethorpes on the beach, and when you woke up you were surrounded by holiday makers making sandcastles and the like........... :lol::lol::lol:

if "out and about" and like to pass on how last nite was

sure be appreciated by us lightweights

I went along to Sheridans and spent an enjoyable four hours listening to a lot of choice tunes from Sid Jones, Eddie Engles & Alex Jones.

Great venue, reasonable bar price and great company.

Always nice to hear some quality tunes that are not hammered to death, £5 cheapies to 3 figure 45s, a good healthy mix to get me in the mood for the Wilton Niter.

Heard more stunning vinyl played here, nice to see some old faces and a good turn out for the anniversary celebrations.

Lots of great records for sale.

Had a bloody fit this afternoon when I noticed a handful of 45s from my sales box had gone awol, I was about to call the SAS in, then phoned a mate to see if he had noticed anything suspicious, turned out they were all in his box, put there by mistake by someone after they had been looking through the boxes! :fool:

cheers

Paul

Went to Bury Friday night last minute DJ spot, really enjoyed the night as ever well attended, good spots from all the DJ's even me...lol sunk a few cold ones, well several infact and i did'nt get there until 10.30 ish, events like this really drive it home to me that the Northern Soul scene is very much on a high with so many events on it's a joy to go out and play a few records to packed houses.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.