Guest Jamie

Modern+ crossover soul saturday March 19th at Baby Jupiter,leeds city centre

DJ's Neil Henderson,Paul Welsby +Mick Howard,running 8 till late,free admission

Baby Jupiter Bar

11 York Place

Leeds

LS1 2DS

link

Hope it goes well. Would have had a mosey on down myself, but Weekend Dad strikes again!!!

Say hello to the gang for me,

Jamie biggrin.gif

Guest Jamie

will do mate,looking forward to it as it's my first time down there,really enjoyed your set at sheridans last week

cheers Mick

link

Cheers mate biggrin.gif

:lol: Forgive me, I was a little inebriated, but did we get chatting?

Jamie

Hi Jamie,I was a little the worse for wear myself last week,so we probably did speak,had a great night last night at baby jupiter,thanks to the travellers from darlington +middlesborough,Neil +Paul for putting it all together look forward to playing there again,will try and remember to post a play list up later

cheers Mick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Biggie G

Couldn't make it myself, but my lovely wife Janice went down and as usual had a really good night.

Cosmos & Soulsville are really putting Baby Jupiter on the Soul map. For me Cosmos is a proper Modern Soul night, playing the very best in Crossover and New Release, a very difficult thing to do, to strike the right balance but I think they do it as good as anybody. Plus they were the first people to take a chance and give Janice a guest spot. And that's what I like people who aren't so far up there own arses to give new DJ's a chance.

God bless you boys and hope to see you guesting again Mick at some future Cosmos.

Cheers

Gareth

Guest Johnny One Trout

Eh up Mick are you going to post your playlist or not then?? Great little club isn't it ??? although when i was there i was asked if had a baby jupiter up me jumper whistling.gif

John

Hi John,slept since then mate,from memory all of the following were spun but don't ask in what order

Moses Smith "keep on striving" cotillion(common as muck white demo)

Towana and the total destruction "wear your natural baby"romark

Beloyd "get into yor life" 20th century

Herbie Hancock "stars in your eyes" columbia

Kellee Patterson"I'm gonna love you just a little more baby" UK mint

Enchantment "call on me " polydor

Innersection "I'm in debt to you" group5

Smoke "sunshine,roses and rainbows" chocolate city LP

Almeta Latimore "these memories" mainstream

Kristy "giving you love" love music 2000

Walter Jackson "let me comeback" brunswick

Jean Carn "don't let it go to your head" phil int'

Donny Hathaway "love,love,love" atlantic

Rance Allen "reasons" capitol

Bottom and Company "gonna find a true love"motown

Virgil Henry "you ain't saying nothing new" collossus

plus some classic nineties/Y2K things Teddy P Tony Momrell,Sunburst band +loads more which I've now forgotten,top night,at prestwich tommorow are we Johnny Boy

cheers Mick

Guest Johnny One Trout

Nice one Mick whistling.gif No we are off to sunny Yarmouth on the morrow and i'm getting moist at the mere thought :lol: Send our love to Terry & Lynne

Laters

John