Annesley Bentinck Pilsley

Guest krawen

Guest krawen

I would just like to say on behalf of all three Soul Clubs , a big thank you to all those that made last nights joint venture the party that we hoped it would be.

It was great to see so many of you in fancy dress , and we knew from the mood you were all in when you started piling in at 7.30pm that it was going to be a great party night. well done to you all :D

When i get rid of this headache :thumbsup: i will post some pictures up.

Happy New Year to you all

Steve B

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I would just like to say on behalf of all three Soul Clubs , a big thank you to all those that made last nights joint venture the party that we hoped it would be.

It was great to see so many of you in fancy dress , and we knew from the mood you were all in when you started piling in at 7.30pm that it was going to be a great party night. well done to you all :D

Steve B

Yep a great night, enjoyed every minute of it...the atmosphere was perfect,like you say Steve ,it was a great big party..and nice to see the fancy dress...the best new years eve Ive had for many years

Bazza

One of the best we`ve had at Annesley IMO-just the right amount of people in-the atmosphere was spot on and Chris played the spot of the night. And a good time was had by all..

P.S. Too many still and moving pictures of this...I`ll have to sort them all out pronto.

Now on to next Saturday at Barrow Hill and the special New Year double header with MORT and ROB WICKS. We`ll try to keep this atmos going. Should be a cracker. Can`t wait.

Edited by The Soul Intention
Guest krawen

It was great to see so many of you in fancy dress , and we knew from the mood you were all in when you started piling in at 7.30pm that it was going to be a great party night. well done to you all :thumbsup:

Steve B

Headache now gone ,Pictures now posted :D

Steve B

Headache now gone ,Pictures now posted :thumbup:

Steve B

Still getting rid of my headache nearly 2 days later :lol: What great night we all had, the place was buzzing from start to finish. Great to see so many peeps in fancy dress even some of the bar staff & they even had a dance or 2 ....Cressy

Edited by cressy

It was great to see so many of you in fancy dress , and we knew from the mood you were all in when you started piling in at 7.30pm that it was going to be a great party night. well done to you all :thumbup:

When i get rid of this headache :lol: i will post some pictures up.

Steve B

We would like to say THANK YOU & WELL DONE by all three soul clubs. :D

What an awesome night. :D

The atmosphere was electric from start to finish..............

Best New Year Party Ever............what a great start to 2008.

luv

Betty n Andy

xxx

It was great to see so many of you in fancy dress , and we knew from the mood you were all in when you started piling in at 7.30pm that it was going to be a great party night. well done to you all thumbup.gif

When i get rid of this headache :shades: i will post some pictures up.

Steve B

well done all 3 clubs.

Must be the best new years eve party i've ever been to.

Hope you are doing it this year

ripper

It was great to see so many of you in fancy dress , and we knew from the mood you were all in when you started piling in at 7.30pm that it was going to be a great party night. well done to you all :thumbup:

When i get rid of this headache :D i will post some pictures up.

Steve B

Hi Steve

Yes what a great night it was on New Years Eve. Pam and I have not been to a NYE night for a few years due to the children growing up, so we really didn't know what to expect,thought those in fancy dress really looked the part and maybe just maybe next year you will see us in fancy dress.

As said by others the atmosphere was electric, everyone was up for it what a great night.

Thanks to Pete & Val, Steve & Karen, Pete Cressy and Mick.

Barry and Pam

Hi Steve

Yes what a great night it was on New Years Eve. Pam and I have not been to a NYE night for a few years due to the children growing up, so we really didn't know what to expect,thought those in fancy dress really looked the part and maybe just maybe next year you will see us in fancy dress.

As said by others the atmosphere was electric, everyone was up for it what a great night.

Thanks to Pete & Val, Steve & Karen, Pete Cressy and Mick.

Barry and Pam

hi barry happy new year to you both you could go in your forest kit we would never guess you were supposed to be a footballer!!!! :wicked:

Guest krawen

hi barry happy new year to you both you could go in your forest kit we would never guess you were supposed to be a footballer!!!! :yes:

Hi Rednose and a happy new year to you and your missus,

when Barry first walked in to Annesley on New Years Eve he was all in black and I thought he had come in fancy dress as Bazza :yes: then later on he did walk in with a Forest shirt on , I think he didn't want to be left out as we all looked like idiots in our fancy dress outfits :wicked::lol:

Steve B

Hi Rednose and a happy new year to you and your missus,

when Barry first walked in to Annesley on New Years Eve he was all in black and I thought he had come in fancy dress as Bazza :yes: then later on he did walk in with a Forest shirt on , I think he didn't want to be left out as we all looked like idiots in our fancy dress outfits :wicked::lol:

Steve B

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

hi barry happy new year to you both you could go in your forest kit we would never guess you were supposed to be a footballer!!!! :wicked:

Happy New Year John and Carol (can we have Jack back now)

Barry

:lol: hi to all of you out there ..we hope you all had a great new year ,,,

thankyou to everyone who attended this great party night ,,

fancy dress what a laff ,,it looked like you was at a disney movie everyone who came in fancy dress made a big effort ,,,well done to you all ... :lol:

has been said all ready a great attmasphere from start to finnish .. :yes:

thankyou to all with out you there wouldnot have been this special night ...

till i see you at a venue a big happy new year ,,

:P

Source Advert