Madeline Monticellos - Binding Ring Of Gold

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Absolutely loooooooaaaaaaaads of em about thumbsup.gif best bet is to add it to your fave searches on ebay. Seen about 15 over last 6 months, many improperly listed so selling for a lot less than normal. Don't like it otherwise I'd have bought one by now.

Now I know you're after one Jamie I'll buy the next cheap copy I see and sell it to you for 5 times what is cost.

.....Genius! :yes:

Mark :yes:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Absolutely loooooooaaaaaaaads of em about thumbsup.gif best bet is to add it to your fave searches on ebay. Seen about 15 over last 6 months, many improperly listed so selling for a lot less than normal. Don't like it otherwise I'd have bought one by now.

Now I know you're after one Jamie I'll buy the next cheap copy I see and sell it to you for 5 times what is cost.

.....Genius! :yes:

Mark :yes:

link

I got one, smart R's. :yes:

If you paid any attention to my playlists over the last year you would have picked that up. :P

And mine's a demo by the way :)

Jamie

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie! :thumbsup: I do read your playlists, and very good they are too, but Madeline & Monticellos is such a dreadful record that you can't blame me for skipping past it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

M

P.S. When's next Soulsville? Will try and make it this time :thumbsup:

link

Dreadful??? :huh:

You can't buy style can you Billy lad??? :P

Next Soulsville is April 1st. Guests James Trouble & Glenn Hewitt.

Social source share