Federation Soul Club Nottingham 5th Jan 08

The Federation Soul Club Opens its doors for the first soul night of 2008 this Saturday 5th January 8-1245am.

Playing the very best of Northern Soul Motown & RnB

Guest DJs Debbie ( Loughborough) Julie (Derby)

Resident DJs Rob Smith John Heaney Gary Wall

On behalf of the team we wish all our regular visitors a happy and prosperous new year.

Regards Mall 07778797800

• Replies 17
  • Views 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The Federation Soul Club Opens its doors for the first soul night of 2008 this Saturday 5th January 8-1245am.

Playing the very best of Northern Soul Motown & RnB

Guest DJs Debbie ( Loughborough) Julie (Derby)

Resident DJs Rob Smith John Heaney Gary Wall

On behalf of the team we wish all our regular visitors a happy and prosperous new year.

Regards Mall 07778797800

1000% there this saturday malc spoke to gaz today :thumbsup:

1000% there this saturday malc spoke to gaz today thumbup.gif

Very true Muller !

Should be a good night and fun the 2 Dj's are going topless that would be me and john only joking we would scare everyone to death he he he !

On a serious note Debbie from Loughborough is Dj'in and John's other half Julie is playing too so we should be in for a treat as both play top tunes :lol:

See you all there Saturday

Hi Gary&Malc happy new year to you all,we are looking foward to saturday night at the Federation,another great year ahead of fab music and good company see you all saturday Julian & Gailxx :lol:

sat nite ill be dean parish

Yo Billy Bish Bob

Long time no see just sent you a PM as well hopefully we'll see you Saturday bread bin if your not doing a nighter or owt !

Hi Ju n Gail be seeing you to as well been on the wagon since new year he he he !

Very true Muller !

Should be a good night and fun the 2 Dj's are going topless that would be me and john only joking we would scare everyone to death he he he !

On a serious note Debbie from Loughborough is Dj'in and John's other half Julie is playing too so we should be in for a treat as both play top tunes :rolleyes:

Hi Gary

The pretty polish girls who work the bar have a few spare wide belts available may be your size ???????????

Hi Gary

The pretty polish girls who work the bar have a few spare wide belts available may be your size ???????????

what might they be turn table belts they would need a fair few between them :P

Guest john-h

Very true Muller !

On a serious note Debbie from Loughborough is Dj'in and John's other half Julie is playing too so we should be in for a treat as both play top tunes :thumbsup:

speak for your self Gary thought you allways where topless "NO HAIR" if ive got to go topless i want more than £20 quid !!! nice to have two girl Dj's on know its been done before but hey equal oppertunitiys . look forward to saturday night got some more tunes to play

Guest Antony

speak for your self Gary thought you allways where topless "NO HAIR" if ive got to go topless i want more than £20 quid !!! nice to have two girl Dj's on know its been done before but hey equal oppertunitiys . look forward to saturday night got some more tunes to play

Hi Gary & Malc,

What with rubber belts, Polish girls no hair...! I'm definately comming Saturday night to see the action.

As Walter Jackson said It's An Uphill Climb to the Bottom? :unsure:

Cul8tr

Ant

Hi Gary & Malc,

What with rubber belts, Polish girls no hair...! I'm definately comming Saturday night to see the action.

As Walter Jackson said It's An Uphill Climb to the Bottom? :thumbsup:

Cul8tr

Ant

Its starting to sound a bit like a orgy tonight NO SUCH LUCK just a soul night you'll be glad to no Antony !! he he

Guest john-h

Its starting to sound a bit like a orgy tonight NO SUCH LUCK just a soul night you'll be glad to no Antony !! he he

hi gary you lot what are going to the "orgy" with your polish girls n rubber belts are going to give the FEDERATION a bad name am just going for the ORGY of Soul music maybe you could use the second room for your antics . Just leave me in the main room all night behind the decks glad theres no mention of talc n rubber see you later for another NIGHT of SOUL AT THE FEDERATION ... ph34r.gif:(

Source Advert