Welcome To The Sharp End Of Vinyl

45cellar

Welcome, everyone.

The aim of this sub forum is to concentrate on information relating to the collecting of original records.

All relevant details relating to original records are worthy of a mention on here. So, please feel free to input and discuss.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and together we can compile a reference for all.

I shall continue to scan, photograph and provide information with as much detail as I am able.

The Bootleg Guide is of course an essential purchase, beyond the information here.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brett F

Hello Roger, it seems a bit crazy to post up individual scans via one post at a time, wouldn't it be easier just to have one sub section and just get people to post the label up, just an idea, because i'd like to join in.

Brett

Social source share

Hello Roger, it seems a bit crazy to post up individual scans via one post at a time, wouldn't it be easier just to have one sub section and just get people to post the label up, just an idea, because i'd like to join in.

Brett

Hello Brett

Scans are always Welcome & can be posted at any time. Here on Soul Source or at Hitsville.

Regarding the Hitsville Scans:

They are kept in Numerical Order one Post at a time, purely to make them easier to find.

Any scans posted at the end of the thread are moved to that label number,

they are credited to the Provider of the Scan with full acknowledgement given so feel free to join in.

If there is a Label that you wish to feature, let me know.

This part of the forum at Soul Source could also feature a Label if prefered.

Mike has already provided a feature to Upload scans to Gallery. >>> LINK <<<

>>> LABELS <<<

Here's one already started for UK Stuff.

Gallery - Scans - Rare Uk Releases

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert