Wiganer1

• Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bearsy

thats the second one he's done isn't it or was it another biggie he did?

george pepp

betty lloyd

silky hargreaves

roger hatcher

the cautions

and shite loads more that are only cheap anyway huh.gif

does anyone know any of the buyers though :lol:

Edited by Bearsy
Social source share

Guest Bearsy

who is the seller btw?

if i remember rightly its someone called Natalie from the Bolton area but could be wrong cos it was a couple of years ago i dealt with them

Social source share

if i remember rightly its someone called Natalie from the Bolton area but could be wrong cos it was a couple of years ago i dealt with them

Careful Paul, my daughter is called Natalie, and as we are from Bolton we don't want peeps adding 2+2 do we? :rolleyes:

Can't think who it may be if your right though,

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Careful Paul, my daughter is called Natalie, and as we are from Bolton we don't want peeps adding 2+2 do we? :shades:

Can't think who it may be if your right though,

i aint never been any good at maths Pete :lol: looks more like your play box than an ebay sales list :thumbup::rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

Nice trickery, and a very serious case of wishful thinkin :shades:

thanks and yes :rolleyes:

I wonder what the next are that they decide to boot and put up for sale,

ive recently seen, salvadors, gene toones and the hamilton movement too but seeing that lot up for sale it dont look long before everything is done

Social source share

thanks and yes :rolleyes:

I wonder what the next are that they decide to boot and put up for sale,

ive recently seen, salvadors, gene toones and the hamilton movement too but seeing that lot up for sale it dont look long before everything is done

She has been in my playbox then!!!!!! Minx!!!! NATALIE GET HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Somebody boots stuff in this volume they must be known surely :rolleyes:

Is it all from MP3 or is there other people making money from this for the loan of records to copy :shades:

Social source share

To be honest, other than the legal issues associated with such items, I can never understand why anybody gets wound up by this kind of thing.

Lets be honest, anyone can do the same via vinyl carvers (or so I believe....is the legality of such items ever questioned by VC when orders are placed?)

Surely most, if not all of these items are available via CD (legal or otherwise) so I presume anyone can easily do the same via VC if they feel the need (for whatever reason? :rolleyes: )

At the end of the day, the money would be better spent (IMO) on an underplayed or overlooked cheapie...that with the right spins/backing can possibly become the next big thing... or at least set the dancefloor alight on the odd occasion.

Truth is, these kinda items have always been out there...maybe just more obvious since the internet & ebay came along........now't new, so why get excited/annoyed/wound up by them now?

Que sera sera..............(p.s. I'm slightly p*ssed so please excuse any spelling mistakes... :shades: )

Social source share

The sellers feedback,is,the biggest load of bollocks ever,people paying £20 for records on stardust & then great feedback,nobody's that thick are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,don't stardust 45's come from virtually one source :rolleyes: But with that feedback nobody's bought anything the seller is trying to big it up :shades:

Social source share

To be honest, other than the legal issues associated with such items, I can never understand why anybody gets wound up by this kind of thing.

Lets be honest, anyone can do the same via vinyl carvers (or so I believe....is the legality of such items ever questioned by VC when orders are placed?)

Surely most, if not all of these items are available via CD (legal or otherwise) so I presume anyone can easily do the same via VC if they feel the need (for whatever reason? :shades: )

At the end of the day, the money would be better spent (IMO) on an underplayed or overlooked cheapie...that with the right spins/backing can possibly become the next big thing... or at least set the dancefloor alight on the odd occasion.

Truth is, these kinda items have always been out there...maybe just more obvious since the internet & ebay came along........now't new, so why get excited/annoyed/wound up by them now?

Que sera sera..............(p.s. I'm slightly p*ssed so please excuse any spelling mistakes... :thumbup: )

Your comments are not wrong, Mace, almost anyone could knock up a plethoria of things if desired... and, yes, it has been going on for decades (whether people like it or not it does satisfy a market fueled demand) - BUT.. and this is probably most peoples perspective - morally it is wholly and entirely wrong and only done for one reason: selfish commercial gain!

Big difference to having a single copy of a cd only track cut onto vinyl for personal use (convenience) to producing multiple copies of something for personal financial gain... especially when it is not even an original work of their own! Don't art forgers. in fact all forgers in general, face stiff penalties of incarceration if caught producing fakes of original pieces for sale to others? Mmm :rolleyes:

Edited by FickleFingers
Social source share

You may as well have 'em on CD or tape for me - they look awful, probably don't sound much better and create and ugly pointless space when you're flicking through your records.

But we've all done it to a degree when we were younger ay?

Let he without doo dah, cast the first stone an' all that. :rolleyes:

Social source share

You may as well have 'em on CD or tape for me - they look awful, probably don't sound much better and create and ugly pointless space when you're flicking through your records.

But we've all done it to a degree when we were younger ay?

Let he without doo dah, cast the first stone an' all that. wink.gif

When we were all younger, vinyl was the only (or main) medium; the U.S of A was further away (i.e. difficult to get to) and DJ's much scarcer. People bought boots so they could play music at home, DJ's supposedly had the original records or were good mates with those that had..

These things are a money making scheme, pure & simple, but if people want to pay 10 quid for a Stardust re-issue or 20 quid for a white label cut then more fool them. I can't see the point of buying vinyl just to play music at home unless you are a collector ... but then you buy originals. I can't see the point of buying boots to DJ with, you might as well use CD's if format (i.e. OVO) is not an issue, the music quality is better and they are fairly easy to use unless you have fat fingers.

Last time I saw a scam like this I said that if I had any sense then I'd copy them, undercut them & make a short term bundle. I am billy retired now so maybe I will this time.

Hang on ... just occurred to me ... maybe it is someone who is a crusader for the never mind the format brigade :D Flooding the Northern Soul scene with cheap vinyl until nobody gives a toss anymore! :lol::P Watch the value of records drop! :wub::wub: No.. can't be, that's already happening :P

Social source share

Bet they dont excist till they`re sold,why bother when one blank looks just like another. :P sort of bootin`to order.

Pikey as the same thoughts as me.

Got to admire their front.

They don't even have to have the 'record' in stock, just pop an order in with VC or similar as soon as some mug buys it.

Social source share

Guest Mrs Simsy

Yes you do.

When you get it can you send me a high quality mp3 so I can knock a few of my own up?

Hang on, I might as well just buy one of his! :P

:D:lol:

Social source share

These things are a money making scheme, pure & simple, but if people want to pay 10 quid for a Stardust re-issue or 20 quid for a white label cut then more fool them. I can't see the point of buying vinyl just to play music at home unless you are a collector ... but then you buy originals. I can't see the point of buying boots to DJ with, you might as well use CD's if format (i.e. OVO) is not an issue, the music quality is better and they are fairly easy to use unless you have fat fingers.

Wot about if you ain't got no fingers! :unsure: is that what's meant by 'being all thumbs' :thumbsup::yes:

Social source share

Its a fecking liberty IMO....one or two is bad enough but wholesale booting is taking the pi$$ wanker.gif

If we each choose just one white label and scroll to the bottom of the page you can report the item as a bootleg and Ebay will remove them.

The seller will probably be banned because of the amount......if it were a couple he would be warned.....usually 3 strikes and your out.

Done my bit!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Its a fecking liberty IMO....one or two is bad enough but wholesale booting is taking the pi$$ wanker.gif

If we each choose just one white label and scroll to the bottom of the page you can report the item as a bootleg and Ebay will remove them.

The seller will probably be banned because of the amount......if it were a couple he would be warned.....usually 3 strikes and your out.

Done my bit!

wink.gif

Should be fookin arrested never mind banned from ebay, in my book anybody could do this all you need is the mp3, blatant bootlegging, I personally wont have the neck to do it even if I was desperate for money, too much respect for our scene :(

Steve

Social source share

Should be fookin arrested never mind banned from ebay, in my book anybody could do this all you need is the mp3, blatant bootlegging, I personally wont have the neck to do it even if I was desperate for money, too much respect for our scene :(

Steve

Spot on Stevie!......like I said......pick a whitey, scroll down and click > "Report this item" > "Counterfiets & Breach of Copyright" > "Bootleg & Counterfeit Media" > "Backup Films, TV & Music etc" > "Continue" > "Email us" Send

Job done.........if enough reports are maid the bloke will be history.

wink.gif

Social source share

Spot on Stevie!......like I said......pick a whitey, scroll down and click > "Report this item" > "Counterfiets & Breach of Copyright" > "Bootleg & Counterfeit Media" > "Backup Films, TV & Music etc" > "Continue" > "Email us" Send

Job done.........if enough reports are maid the bloke will be history.

:lol:

:yes:

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
Social source share

Guest Leigh J

It must be so much easier to trace these sellers than it was before the internet,

Although its gone on for years and years ,

Has anyone ever been done for copying NS material ?

I remember the Ray Merrels a few years back , didnt someone get sued for those ?

Everything is copied these days , a mate bought what he thought were genuine JCB parts for his digger they turned out to be copies !

Social source share

It must be so much easier to trace these sellers than it was before the internet,

Although its gone on for years and years ,

Has anyone ever been done for copying NS material ?

I remember the Ray Merrels a few years back , didnt someone get sued for those ?

Everything is copied these days , a mate bought what he thought were genuine JCB parts for his digger they turned out to be copies !

And I bet they were STYRENE copies as well? :):D

Social source share

That narrows it down then Bearsy, could be Natalie or just about any lady living in the Bolton area'ish - possibly :)

Edited by richard
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert