Good Friday - What's On?

Guest ShaneH

Guest ShaneH

Where is everyone going this Friday?

I fancy getting out there this Friday, stay at home on Saturday then onto Sheridans on Sunday.

Shane

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I fancy getting out there this Friday, stay at home on Saturday then onto Sheridans on Sunday.

Shane

link

You should be going to Church :thumbsup:

Guest ShaneH

Don't tell me Shane, you are having a  fish dinner,  :thumbsup: with the Pope  :thumbsup:

link

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I haven't told you half my stories yet Steve. They are all true mate regardless of how far fetched they may seem.

Shane

Guest rachel

Twisted Wheel nighter is on, I think... other than that... errrr.... look at the events guide you lazy sod :thumbsup:

Oops, edited, thought you said what was on, whereas you actually asked where everyone was going... it's been a long day ok :thumbsup:

Oh hang on you did say 'What's On' in the title.. I'm not going completely mad... honest :thumbsup:

Edited by rachel

Shane

link

Any chance of a lift Shane for Sheridans ?.....that is if i am going, not 100% certain yet.

Guest lagerlout

More than likely Shane'll be wanting a lift from me Brett :thumbsup: .... but you're more than welcome to jump in mate :lol: ....

link

cleethorpes for me and shadow :lol:

Look forward to seeing you there Janine, lokks like a mini soul source invasion of cleethrops........ :lol:

link

doesn't matter how many of us are there John, it's the amount of alcohol we consume that is all important  :lol:

link

And we may even talk to you John. if you 'come out' and admit to liking the oxford knights :thumbsup:

MAKIN MY DEBUTE NORTH OF THE BOARDER ON FRIDAY :lol:

MASONIC LODGE

REFORM STREET

MONIFIETH

8.00/TILL LATE £3.00 OTD ALL MONEY RAISED GOING TO SOUL WALKING

DJs

NIGE SHAW

KEITH MONEY

FRASER DUNN

ALAN PATERSON

BUTCH(DUNDEE)

JOHN MACDONALD

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE GONNA BE A GOOD ONE :lol::thumbsup:

HEAVENLY BLOCKED :lol::lol:

And we may even talk to you John. if you 'come out' and admit to liking the oxford knights  :lol:

link

I like it again now, it was a couple of hours ago I didn't like it, things change very quickly in Northern Soul........... :thumbsup:

Edited by johnmay

I like it again now, it was a couple of hours ago I didn't like it, things change very quickly in Northern Soul........... :thumbsup:

link

Never thought I would see someone creep better than me :lol:

Guest Jamie

Well I want to be Snowy then

link

I think Snowy has just joined. At least I saw a 'Snowy' post the other week. Not sure if it's him though. He could post loads, sat in that record shop all day :thumbsup:

Guest ShaneH

Shane [part time drinker]come to the wheel niter on friday,and bring that sales box of yours,ive got a hard week on at work and will need a laugh by friday  :thumbsup: .

link

nah then Andy, I nearly had to be carried out of Sheridans the other night mate. Too many pints listening to your funny stories. didnt get chance to say goodbye and before I knew it I was down the M1 !

Doubt I will do the Wheel but I will be at Soultown, Sheridans on Sunday for sure.

I will bring the laughs! :lol:

Shane

Guest ShaneH

More than likely Shane'll be wanting a lift from me Brett :lol: .... but you're more than welcome to jump in mate :thumbsup: ....

link

If you are going and you can accomadate me and Brett it will be much appreciated as always Mark. :lol:

Shane

Cleethorpes - sort of back to the old spiritual home. Dinky Dalton - the most under-rated jock in the country.

That's if my lift turns up as the head gasket went on the way to the Wilton the other night.

Shane

link

Shane,

A smart guy like you not knowing where to go this Friday. Head M1 south to Jnc 26, then follow all the cars to Ilkeston. You will seriously enjoy at least one of the 4 rooms-Trust me, I'm a promoter.

If the Soul police stop you on the way home, just tell 'em you are on your way back from Plinston!

Here come the play-offs!

Shane,

A smart guy like you not knowing where to go this Friday. Head M1 south to Jnc 26, then follow all the cars to Ilkeston. You will seriously enjoy at least one of the 4 rooms-Trust me, I'm a promoter.

If the Soul police stop you on the way home, just tell 'em you are on your way back from Plinston!

Here come the play-offs!

link

Smacks of desperation this Kev.......

WOOF!

Not Good Friday but,, seeing as most of us are off on Friday a Thursday night in Manchester that deserves a look in, is Little Stevies Cool Off do at The Mint Lounge Oldham Street, good room, bloody good tunes and a bloody good lad that could use a few friendly faces.

Cheers

Tony

Guest ShaneH

Shane,

Here come the play-offs!

link

looks like Cleethorpes Kev. I will join you for a drink at the Milleniuim Stadium though for sure. Up the Owls!

Shane

looks like Cleethorpes Kev. I will join you for a drink at the Milleniuim Stadium though for sure. Up the Owls!

Shane

link

You mean the Millenium Gardens don't you whistling.gif

Guest ShaneH

You mean the Millenium Gardens don't you  whistling.gif

link

at least we will be playing for something over the next few weeks. Another Warnock failure.

Shane

Guest Andy Kempster

Shane

link

For anyone in the south or with a will to travel, THE DOME is on Friday night.

dj's on the night

andy kempster

graham driver

neil brown

alex jones

jodie

tony parker

pottsy

9 til 3am £7 OTD

Junction Rd, Tufnell Park, London, N19 (behind The Boston Arms pub - opposite Tufnell Park tube)

Not Good Friday but,, seeing as most of us are off on Friday a Thursday night in Manchester that deserves a look in, is Little Stevies Cool Off do at The Mint Lounge Oldham Street, good room, bloody good tunes and a bloody good lad that could use a few friendly faces.

Cheers

Tony

link

Totally agree, Steve's got a great night going on at the Mint Lounge-not had a bad time there yet. If you want to hear something different and add an extra night out to your Easter weekend, get down to Manchester. There's loads of cheap places to stay-think the Burton Arms round the corner has a room for £30 or maybe even less. Give it a try whistling.gif

More than likely Shane'll be wanting a lift from me Brett :lol: .... but you're more than welcome to jump in mate :yes: ....

link

If you are going and you can accomadate me and Brett it will be much appreciated as always Mark.  :lol:

Shane

link

Thought my reply to Brett meant I was going Shane smile.gif:yes: ....

I'll have to check with myself and get back to you :yes::lol: ....

Guest ShaneH

Thought my reply to Brett meant I was going Shane :yes:   :lol: ....

I'll have to check with myself and get back to you :yes:   :lol: ....

link

ok clever c**t :yes:

I am just being polite and not taking things for granted :lol:

cheers Mark, very kind of ya mate.

Shane