Chuck Bernard 45

Girthdevon

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers Girth

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery  :D   :D

Cheers  Girth

link

I take it i'm still bangin' my head against a brick wall with this one then :Dsmile.gif

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...
Guest remus

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery  :thumbsup:   :D

Cheers  Girth

link

dont know this, do you know 'got to get a hold of myeslf' on zodiac, brill x-over mid-tempo?

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help me with a copy of a Chuck Bernard 45 on Brunswick ISSUE - the A side is Contract On Love ... which is commonly seen on demo but i'm after the ISSUE with A Shoulder To Lean On on the flip. Have asked around some dealers recently with no joy..... anyone put me out of my misery  :P   :P

Cheers  Girth

link

Someone did mention to me, while out, that they might know someone who had a copy ???. But never came back - any luck ??

Another couple of wants proving elusive :-

The Preparations You Don't Want ... / Can't Make It By Myself Tarda

Chosen Few Wondering Konduko

Can anyone help out on these ??

Cheers muchly Girf

Social source share