Lightwater Sat 26 March 05

Everyone going Lightwater... as you go in the door say the above to Moldie on the door.... knowing him he will only fall in, after he's let about 20 people in..... :P This go's for boy's and girls ranting_1.gif

link

pity u aint gonna be there.ill miss u

wont be the same without you

hope you enjoy yer nite out lololol

• Replies 83
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well Lightwater will be my first 'Soul Night' in about a million years :lol: At least it feels that long :lol:

So I'm looking forward to a great and friendly night !

Not that I'll know anyone at the beginning , fingers crossed that will have changed by the end of the night :lol:

See you all on Saturday :P

The track I've attached just sums up how I'm feeling whistling.gif

Well Lightwater will be my first 'Soul Night' in about a million years  :lol: At least it feels that long  :lol:

So I'm looking forward to a great and friendly night !

Not that I'll know anyone at the beginning , fingers crossed that will have changed by the end of the night  :lol:

See you all on Saturday  :P

The track I've attached just sums up how I'm feeling  whistling.gif

link

make yourself known when you come in

ill be on the door

we are a real friendly crowd

you prefer northern or modern?

make yourself known when you come in

ill be on the door

we are a real friendly crowd

you prefer northern or modern?

link

Well the last CD I bought was 'Usher' but the first album I bought was 'Darrell Banks - Here To Stay' :thumbsup:

So you could say I like everything soulful :D

Then again I have over 1000 Northern Soul tracks ( mainly compilation albums/cds) , better put me down as prefering Northern :D

Appreciate the friendly welcome, I'll be sure to say hello when I get to Lightwater :D

It is a friendly crowd.

I was going to say its a like a youth club for the over 40s

......but frankly its more like a chimps T party.

Look fwd to seeing you on the nite.

Col.

link

Not all of us are over 40 Colin! :thumbsup::D

Ok I admit it i'm not coming because its full of old people!!!!!  :D

:D or should ib be  :thumbsup: where you've all took your teeth out.

link

Listen here matey, rumour has it that you are a bit partial to Werthers Originals and are one step away from moving to Bournmouth to seek a new life breeding budgerigars.

Listen here matey, rumour has it that you are a bit partial to Werthers Originals and are one step away from moving to Bournmouth to seek a new life breeding budgerigars.

link

You didn't come back on your colleagues accusations about your "Ann Summers" account? :thumbsup:

We are all kids at heart!

If you do come make sure you bring a responsible adult :D

link

I'm bringing Karen and Taff - both adults but not sure if they're responsible!! :thumbsup::D

Not all of us are over 40 Colin!  :D   :D

link

No - I am, you're not, but you act it and I dont!!!! :D:thumbsup:

(I know you are going to kill me tonite for that, but it was worth it!!!) :(:D

Went to Lightwater last year and had a really good time. Used public transport, however, and got back to North London, via Gatwick Airport, at around six in the morning, having set off at six the previous evening.

link

God thats better than I can do, remember years ago when coming back from the 100, used to take Shaun Adams round Regents Park (in the car of course) until I could get my bearings, was lovely in the summer, dont think he enjoyed it that much, coz everytime I would offer him a lift back again, he always said no, it would be quicker if he walked - all the way to Southgate!!

I understand a couple of "new to Yarmouth" record dealers are also expected to show, along with the regulars with "special things" to tempt your wallet with. :D

link

do you mean the ann summers people

col has an account with them

hes only going cos he wants a spot up there next year

oh yer....your avitar...is it a good likeness of you?......as im on the door sat nite and weve never met

had lotsa calls regarding you.hope you live up to there expectation

regards

link

I'd better be on my best behaviour then>  :D

link

Taffy will be well behaved as ususal :thumbsup: just as long as you have plenty of chairs for him, he'll be fine!! :D

just remembered.anyone that turns up on sat nite will gain free entrance to our soul nite on nov 26th

now theres a treat not too be missed

its my b/day and there will be the usual two rooms of top class sounds

no presents are required lolol