Glasgow Soul Weekender In September

Got a flyer for it a couple of months ago, it looked good. Emailed the email address on it yesterday as I was wanting to book up & the email bounced back to me. Does anyone know if it is still going ahead?. Anyone got a contact for it?

Tried looking on a few scottish soul sites, but no mention of it.

Ta very much

Kx

• Replies 7
  • Views 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

t

Got a flyer for it a couple of months ago, it looked good. Emailed the email address on it yesterday as I was wanting to book up & the email bounced back to me. Does anyone know if it is still going ahead?. Anyone got a contact for it?

Ta very much

Kx

Hey babe if it doesnt come off, you'll have to come to skeggy with us its the week after that WHEY HEY luv ya Di xx :):D

Guest topcatnumpty1

The reason it,s disappeared Kirst, is it was due to be held in Brigadoon!! and should be advertised again in about 15 yrs.---ha ha !

Tony and the F.H.

Ta very much

Kx

Ta very much

Kx

I'VE GOT A FLYER KIRSTY..I'LL CHECK IT OUT..I KNOW DEAN ANDERSON & GUY HENNIGAN ARE ON COZ THEY WERE GIVIN'EM OUT AT BELFAST ANNIVERSARY......LOOKS INTERESTING ! SEE WHAT I CAN FIND OUT :thumbsup: CHRIS

how do haddock , i heard about this fromthe horsres mouth last year hope to see the man in question next week , i will get back to you , x

Thanks Keith, look time no see, one of the few people who still calls me haddock, people think I make it up.

Let me know when you know, it looks a fab weekend, hope to see you soon, another trip to London sounds good

Love & kisses

Haddock xx

I'VE GOT A FLYER KIRSTY..I'LL CHECK IT OUT..I KNOW DEAN ANDERSON & GUY HENNIGAN ARE ON COZ THEY WERE GIVIN'EM OUT AT BELFAST ANNIVERSARY......LOOKS INTERESTING ! SEE WHAT I CAN FIND OUT :thumbup: CHRIS

Yes Chris, Dean & Guy are on the flyer, maybe the email address is wrong, sounds a great weekender, hope it comes off, if it does who's gonna tell him indoors that I am off to it & then skeggy weekender the next weekend :shhh: . Any volunteers :thumbsup:

Kx