Scots Wha Hey

jocko

Well our rugby team may be a bunch of girls blouses, our footie team may lower profile than Ian Levine currently, and our all nighter scene may be non existent at present but its now official, Scotland invented soul. Now understand why I am so attracted to the soul police uniform.

Anyone see the Ch 4 programme tonight re the link between gospel and Scottish slave traders? Hmm maybe not something to be proud of after all but certainly a new slant on the birth of black music in America. Not sure if I like the idea or not but as I said interesting.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest hammy

Well our rugby team  may be a bunch of girls blouses, our footie team may lower profile than Ian Levine currently, and our all nighter scene may be non existent at present but its now official, Scotland invented soul. Now understand why I am so attracted to the soul police uniform.

Anyone see the Ch 4 programme tonight re the link between gospel and Scottish slave traders? Hmm maybe not something to be proud of after all but certainly a new slant on the birth of black music in America. Not sure if I like the idea or not but as I said interesting.

Cheers

Jock

link

I missed it Jock but your enlightened and intelligent analysis is indicative of Hibs fans and their status as the rennaissance men (and women) of Scottish society. Sadly, the knuckledraggers who follow the old firm refuse tae turn the telly oan - fir fear of the detector van ! whistling.gif

Soul Polis #1.

Hammy

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

I missed it Jock but your enlightened and intelligent analysis is indicative of Hibs fans and their status as the rennaissance men (and women) of Scottish society. Sadly, the knuckledraggers who follow the old firm refuse tae turn the telly oan - fir fear of the detector van ! whistling.gif

Soul Polis #1.

Hammy

link

sorry for a sec there i thought you said "hibs " and "rennaissance" in the same sentence ......takin the piss aren't ya ? ph34r.gif

Davie

Social source share

Guest hammy

sorry for a sec there i thought you said "hibs " and "rennaissance" in the same sentence ......takin the piss aren't ya ?  :D

Davie

link

How about "Brett Sancho" and "footballer" in the same sentence ? now that is taking the piss.... whistling.gif

Deeks fir Scotland ! ph34r.gif

Hammy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!