Carol Jones - Don't Destroy Me

Tommaso

Hi everybody, not really a big trade wanted here but anyway..

I have an ex copy of Carol Jones - Don't destroy me on Mutt (the version without strings), and I'd swap it with the other version in vg++ conditions or better (a lot of people prefer the one I have but I don't). I can pay postage for both and a fiver.. tongue.gif

As already said, nothing really expensive but if someone could, it would be much appreciated.. :lol:

Thanks

Social source share

• 5 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have an ex copy of Carol Jones - Don't destroy me on Mutt (the version without strings), and I'd swap it with the other version in vg++ conditions or better (a lot of people prefer the one I have but I don't). I can pay postage for both and a fiver.. :unsure:

As already said, nothing really expensive but if someone could, it would be much appreciated.. :rolleyes:

Thanks

I've got to find my copy and have a listen. Never heard about another version...Is it same label and all?

Social source share

• 1 month later...

I have an ex copy of Carol Jones - Don't destroy me on Mutt (the version without strings), and I'd swap it with the other version in vg++ conditions or better (a lot of people prefer the one I have but I don't). I can pay postage for both and a fiver.. :lol:

As already said, nothing really expensive but if someone could, it would be much appreciated.. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Got one in Ex condition if you're still lookin' for it...PM'd ya.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!