Smacks Head With Realisation

I think I've just realised from other threads that Bexter is actually Kev Roberts.

Like I say "I think"

I may be wrong, but if it is...

...I post under my real name (yes, those who know me on here in real life know me as Vinnie)

Why doesn't everyone post their names as they're known?

Social source share

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes it is Kev Roberts.

I post under my real name, although some of you will know me as Dave Evison's son ph34r.gif

Martyn

link

Martyn,

Good on yer mate.

Big O,

I could think of a few more yet.

What's wrong with letting everyone know who you are? Surely no-one has anything to hide?

OK, bit of a naive question there. whistling.gif

End of the day I'd have a lot more respect for a promoter/publisher who posts his upfront name for the uninitiated like me to recognise.

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Martyn,

Good on yer mate.

Big O,

What's wrong with letting everyone know who you are? Surely no-one has anything to hide?

End of the day I'd have a lot more respect for a promoter/publisher who posts his upfront name for the uninitiated like me to recognise.

link

i dont think it matters what name you go under. you can always ask.

Shane

Social source share

i dont think it matters what name you go under. you can always ask.

Shane

link

Shane,

Given the "politics" (polite term for arguing between promoters) as a bog standard punter I'd like to know when they disagree, and who they are.

Not saying I'd agree with any of them but I'd prefer they declared their corner, so to speak.

Social source share

Martyn,

Good on yer mate.

Big O,

link

I've never really understand that one. Friend of my said that if you had an enemy, or a jilted lover and they Googled you it would bring them straight here ph34r.gif

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Shane,

Given the "politics" (polite term for arguing between promoters) as a bog standard punter I'd like to know when they disagree, and who they are.

Not saying I'd agree with any of them but I'd prefer they declared their corner, so to speak.

link

You can only stay anonymous on here for a short while. You will see that in time. I would ask the person if you wish to know more. If they dont answer f*** em mate.

Shane

Social source share

No. given my level of posts it'd lead 'em to Scooterboy-world.

That'd probably label me as an amateur on here which is all the more reason for me wanting a promoter to post under his real ID.

Social source share

Right now I seem to be known by quite a few names!

link

And I can think of a few more it you quote the bloody "A" song again in reply to my posts chrissieo AKA chrissie osborne, AKA Kemp, AKA White, AKA Garner. My copy of Band Of GOld is all worn out - Being single is wasted on the young!

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

No. given my level of posts it'd lead 'em to Scooterboy-world.

That'd probably label me as an amateur on here which is all the more reason for me wanting a promoter to post under his real ID.

link

Vinnie its a bit of a story but, initially somebody (Becky) who works for KR posted some supportive posts about KRL events etc.

then Kev took over and uses Becky's log-in.

Others as with all poltics, have slightly variant views, but that is more or less why Kev uses that log in.

Social source share

Vinnie its a bit of a story but, initially somebody (Becky) who works for KR posted some supportive posts about KRL events etc.

then Kev took over and uses Becky's log-in.

ph34r.gif:D:D:D:lol:

Mikey, you are naive you know whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!