Soul Supermarket Website Updated - Again! 10/01

Hi,

Been a busy boy these last couple of weeks and I've just added another new batch of 45s to the website: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

Over 80 quality 45s have been added today and I will be adding many more on a much more regular basis this year.

As always every record has a label scan and sound clip (direct from the record for sale). Every 45 you can see on the site is available to buy and I accept payment by cheque (UK), paypal or debit/credit card. Money back guarantee on everything I sell. Just drop me an email: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk or a PM if you want to ask about anything or want to be added to my mailing list.

IMPORTANT NOTE!! My wife is heavily pregnant and our second kiddie is due on the 28th of this month, so if I don't answer any emails/phone calls for a couple of days then it just means that the little one has arrived early! I will, of course keep any delays in postage etc to an absolute minimum. Even when the baby arrives you won't wait longer than 3 days for any order to be posted out to you and after the initial few days business will be back to normal.

Here's a very quick preview of what's new, remember this is just a quick snap shot. There are now over 500 records on the site all with scand and clips so you can have a look and listen before deciding to buy:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!