Cool Off At The Mint Lounge

Reg

Cool Off presents....

A night of soul/funk/rare grooves at the.....

Mint Lounge..Oldham Street..Manchester...

every Thursday..8pm to late... Free entry...

Resident djs..

Steve Cato

Chris Morgan

plus this weeks guests..Scott Taylor plus Dave Hulston...

With Friday a holiday i hope to see a few more of you this week..Guest djs welcome..

call me..07752084878..email..stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We also have Stamford from soul-source playing on Thursday night..He is moving abroad in a few weeks and it could be my last chance to get him pissed....

Any more soul source folk from around the area,please pop in to one of the best venues we have ever had...Its gonna go on to 1am and even longer if you are still up for it whistling.gif

Just got Matty Bolton from Move on up in Leeds and soul source regular to come and play tonight...

Gonna have a very good crowd and i hope to see some of you later..We are gonna stay open to 2am if its still busy,otherwise it will be to 1am..

Djs..

Steve Cato

Paul Adams(Stamford on soul-source)

Dave Hulston

Scott Taylor

Matt Bolton (Move on up)

Chris Morgan

Gonna play from 60s rare soul/cross over through to 70s modern/funk plus some ghetto grooves from Jamaica...

For info and directions call me on the mobile..07752084878

Large underground jazz style club with 2 rooms,great sound,visuals and dancefloor...

Looks like the weekend starts here, can't make it down tonight Stevie as i'm working Friday, shame because it's a fantastic club with a relaxed cool vibe, hope you have a good night mate and see you Sunday at Sheridans....... pace yourself lad it's gonna get silly and soulful.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Guest in town Mikey

Just got Matty Bolton from Move on up in Leeds and soul source regular to come and play tonight...

Gonna have a very good crowd and i hope to see some of you later..We are gonna stay open to 2am if its still busy,otherwise it will be to 1am..

Djs..

Steve Cato

Paul Adams(Stamford on soul-source)

Dave Hulston

Scott Taylor

Matt Bolton (Move on up)

Chris Morgan

Gonna play from 60s rare soul/cross over through to 70s modern/funk plus some ghetto grooves from Jamaica...

For info and directions call me on the mobile..07752084878

Large underground jazz style club with 2 rooms,great sound,visuals and dancefloor...

link

Will you be able to keep Matt behind the decks long enough to DJ?? You know how excited he gets, he'll be dancing and forget completely he has to cue up another record :)

Guest adam leaver

Hi mate,

I might try and make it along tonight too. I've not been out for ages - can I still get in around 11ish, i.e. is it a lock-in?

Guest adam leaver

No problem getting there at 11pm.Its open doors to about 1pm/1.30pm.Thought you were dead mate wicked.gif Will be good to see you.... :)

link

See you then.