Paddy From Skelmersdale

Wiganer1

strange recollection this but ..

went to a friday niter in the 80s.may have been wigan tiffs or summat like that...and was going to a niter on the saturday and was nt going home

a kind soul offered me back to theirs in skelmersdale and remember sleeping most of the day there

dont know why this came to me the other day but defo remember the guys name being paddy and his wife was a nurse

long shot but anyone know him??

Social source share

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest melandthensome

I Remember paddy

if its the same guy who used to shout every time he spoke.......as he worked on a jack as he worked on a jack hammer during the day......if its the same lad I knew him well.....

mel :rolleyes:

Social source share

Sorry dont think it was the same guy.

===========

hi lizzie - what a small world eh??

never thought would u both as it was such way out weekend and i just couldnt get over the friendliness at the time...i was really heavy on the scene in them days

hope ure doing well lizzie - of course pass on paddys email - that would be great

are u still on the scene??

spk soon

regards

mark

Social source share

Hi Mark

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes , Iam still on the scene, out Fridays and Saturdays somewhere e.g. over the last few months Sheffield Qube, Thorne, Derby Polish club, Rolls Royce and Willington, Drax, Spalding, Stamford, Berkeley power station, Right Track and The Fleet in Peterborough, Attic in Mansfield, Earl Hotel Doncater, Bentincks, Kirkby in Ashfield, Grantham, Long Eaton, Horncastle, Sleaford, Shed at Nottingham, Grimsby, Wakefield, Empress at Mexborough, Pemberton, Cream Cracker Rothwell an so on. Weekenders Bridlington, Whitby Skegness, Hitsville rare soul weekender in Mojacar Spain etc. Have we crossed paths at any?

Going to Lanzarotte on Thursday next for Soul in the sun and then Hunstanton weekender a couple of weeks after we get back.

Paddy is trying to log on and will send you a message.

Hope to see you soon somewhere soon.

Hi Sean

Yes thats us, some memory eh?

We moved from Sheffield to Skelmersdale and then later down to London. More recently I moved back to Lincoln (home town). Will be at St Ives 33rd reunion on Saturday (might even knock the moths off a skirt for the occassion) will make sure I come over and say hi.

Great to hear from you both

Bye for now

Liz x

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ian aka Paddy

strange recollection this but ..

went to a friday niter in the 80s.may have been wigan tiffs or summat like that...and was going to a niter on the saturday and was nt going home

a kind soul offered me back to theirs in skelmersdale and remember sleeping most of the day there

dont know why this came to me the other day but defo remember the guys name being paddy and his wife was a nurse

long shot but anyone know him??

Hi Mark. I believe you are looking for me. Do you go to Rugby at all. Thinking of tonight 08 11.

Way back then I was Paddy from Allover

Social source share

Hi Mark. I believe you are looking for me. Do you go to Rugby at all. Thinking of tonight 08 11.

Way back then I was Paddy from Allover

====

hi paddy - good to see u on here mate - normally would be there but am at work and then at a party so cant make tonight..but hope to bump into you soon

regards

mark

Social source share

Guest Ian aka Paddy

====

hi paddy - good to see u on here mate - normally would be there but am at work and then at a party so cant make tonight..but hope to bump into you soon

regards

mark

Will try to get to Coop on 29th but as I'm only 1/2 hour from Rugby I do'nt think Nuneaton is much farther. Be good to see you.

On that w/end all those years ago I reckon we had prob been to Stafford on Friday and on to Morcambe for Sat

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!