Six Hills Nighter

SIX HILLS NIGHTER - 12TH JANUARY 2008

:boxing: WELL DONE SAM ................

WE HAD A LOVELY NIGHT/MORNING ............

biggrin.gif FRIENDLY WELCOME AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE.................

HI TO BRENDA.......... GREAT CHATTING TO YOU...............

BETTY N ANDY

XXX

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulful ady

Sam yes great nite,great to be out again and with so many friendly soulies,Mag's enjoyed it,not up for dancing yet but i could see her feet inchin' to get going.

Thanks to everyone for a great nite..Ady n Mag's

Guest Dr Pickles

Yep have to agree, great night.

Very friendly people. Bedouin smoking tents were a laugh chatting to new people.

Who turned the heaters off about 3.00am though?

Good sounds in the main room, fairly mainstream with the few jems thrown in. Could of done with a bit more uptempo sounds IMVHO.

The whole place had a very good layout. Not what I was expecting when we pulled into the carpark.

More parking than you could shake a stick at.

Excellent floor and sound system.

Really liked the R&B room. Intimate floor and lots of seating in very comfy chairs.

Really liked a DJ called "killer"? He played the fastest, uptempo, banging R&B I've heard for a long time. Danced so much to that set, got dehydrayted, bad headache and had lots of lovely people offering me headache tablets.

Will definitely be back.

Doc

Guest charnley

Once again a great nighter, everyone looked like they were enjoying the music, and the djs were excellent as always. A great venue for the alnighter. All the best and keep up the excellent work to the sixhills crew for putting on a top soul night. andy (bodge)

Very friendly people. Bedouin smoking tents were a laugh chatting to new people.

Good sounds in the main room, fairly mainstream with the few jems thrown in. Could of done with a bit more uptempo sounds IMVHO.

The whole place had a very good layout. Not what I was expecting when we pulled into the carpark.

Really liked the R&B room. Intimate floor and lots of seating in very comfy chairs.

Really liked a DJ called "killer"? He played the fastest, uptempo, banging R&B I've heard for a long time. Danced so much to that set, got dehydrayted, bad headache and had lots of lovely people offering me headache tablets.

Will definitely be back.

Doc

Agreed mate really enjoyed the R&B room, Killer is a top bloke, really nice guy

Enjoyed all the Djs abd chatting to Kev, Ted and Nasher

Have to thank Kev for CDs, I was only expecting 1 not half a dozen thanks mate

Have to face up to it and start to start taking my glasses rather than asking other people to read the titles for me, Oh the joys of getting old :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed this one,the main room was filling up quite early on,and the atmosphere was good.R n B room opened up about 12 ish and soon got going . did a lot of dancing and possibly even more chatting LoL.good music by all Dj's and a great atmosphere through out the night. need to sort out the heaters in the gazebo though ,like someone already mentioned ,they were turned off aound 3am and it was bloody cold, but that is the only bad thing to report, it was a great night all round ,best one yet IMO...Well done sam and all concerned..just like to say thankyou to the party animals who came back to my kitchen and partied till almost 2.30pm, had a good day with some good tunes,thanks to ricky for the records brilliant bargains cheers and of course to machy for the al green LP, loving itt thanks. if you have not tried this niter yet put it in ya calender for next one,well worth the visit,just gets better.

carole

Will definitely be back.

Doc

A Good man and agreat dj is our killa,and he plays it how it should be, dirty,fast and hard :thumbsup:

BRILL NITE FROM START TO FINISH NUMBERS UP THIS MONTH,BOTH ROOMS WERE BUZZING,SPENT MOST THE NITE IN THR RnB ROOM THE MUSIC WAS SECOND TO NONE AND YEA KILLA WAS GOOD BUT SO WERE ALL THE OTHER DJ'S THIS VENUE IS JUST GOING FROM STRENGH TO STRENGH CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE IN MARCH

CHEERS BISH

Sam yes great nite,great to be out again and with so many friendly soulies,Mag's enjoyed it,not up for dancing yet but i could see her feet inchin' to get going.

Thanks to everyone for a great nite..Ady n Mag's

Hi soulfulady, great news to here Mags is on the mend and out about again, give her my regards

best wishes pal

Keith