Cleethorpes All Dayer

Guest miff

:lol: Anybody On Hear coming ? One of my very rare apperances at a soul event so ime going, got the time off work, and a pass of the wife. It has took me 2 months planing to achive this, so ime going to enjoy it even if ime the only person there.

If you go just say hi :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ShaneH

Ooooo you bugger, I was gonna say that  whistling.gif   whistling.gif   :thumbsup:

link

you will have to get up early to beat me Jamie my friend. I would advise that you dont go to bed at all!

Janine, you can borrow one of my 'oops' if you are short of clobber?

Shane

Guest ShaneH

ooh Shane, thats so sweet of you, bring one along ta

link

i will. i may even let you 'premiere' one. Wouldnt expect you to wear one that has been seen before Janine.

Shane

Guest ShaneH

I may have a lift to Cleethorpes with my good mate Vaultofsouler. If not is anyone going past Sheffield and willing to give us a lift?

Thanks

Shane

Guest Jamie

you will have to get up early to beat me Jamie my friend. I would advise that you dont go to bed at all!

Shane

link

I was sorta planning on that this weekend whistling.gif

....or if I do, I'll set the alarm so I get up half an hour before I go to bed whistling.gif

Guest ShaneH

I was sorta planning on that this weekend  whistling.gif

....or if I do, I'll set the alarm so I get up half an hour before I go to bed  :thumbsup:

link

have your breakfast before bed too...it saves time. whistling.gif

Shane

I may have a lift to Cleethorpes with my good mate Vaultofsouler. If not is anyone going past Sheffield and willing to give us a lift?

Thanks

Shane

link

Lift is a deffo Shane.... looks like Karen's giving it a miss though.... the "blade" phoned today and he may be joining us.... confirm times,etc., later....

Don't mind you're sales box in the boot but deffo no bucket and spade.... you'll have to buy a set there then dispose of when done playing....

Guest ShaneH

Lift is a deffo Shane.... looks like Karen's giving it a miss though.... the "blade" phoned today and he may be joining us.... confirm times,etc., later....

Don't mind you're sales box in the boot but deffo no bucket and spade.... you'll have to buy a set there then dispose of when done playing....

link

whistling.gifwhistling.gif:thumbsup:

nice one Mark!

Shane

Guest Biggie G

I'll be there along with two lovely ladies biggrin.gif , bought my tickets in advance to save 77p well I am a Yorkshireman thumbsup.gif

Does anybody know what time the Modern Room opens?

Cheers

Biggie

Guest lagerlout

Here is a photo of Dave (who incidently has had 7 new shirts in the last month and I have had no new clothes)

link

and this is me in friendly mode s.s.c.d.t. bare knuckle

fighting champion....

post-704-1111654579_thumb.jpg

Guest ShaneH

fighting champion....

link

His last boss took that one just before he sacked him thumbsup.gif

Shane

fighting champion....

link

I thought you would be the SSCDT bare knuckle champion Pete, and I have the utmost respect for you, and my kids want your autograph (and a picture of Shadow).

However, Shane says your a puff thumbsup.gif

Guest ShaneH

I thought you would be the SSCDT bare knuckle champion Pete, and I have the utmost respect for you, and my kids want your autograph (and a picture of Shadow).

However, Shane says your a puff  thumbsup.gif

link

Pete I didnt honest I didnt you gotta believe me I didnt honest please believe me.

OK I did then.

We will battle it on the beach tomorrow. I will use a spade, you can use a bucket.

Shane

Pete I didnt honest I didnt you gotta believe me I didnt honest please believe me.

OK I did then.

We will battle it on the beach tomorrow. I will use a spade, you can use a bucket.

Shane

link

corkers, what a jolly fun day tomorrow will be. I shall remain neutral and not offer my support to either side in this well matched contest. And no spitting; throwing sand; calling the other a 'big girl blouse' and Shane - no pulling hair thumbsup.gif

(though Pete, if you want me to hold your jacket i will)

OK I did then.

Shane

link

Shane,

Didn't see you at the funeral on tv last night. Or Mark E.

Good speech by Tommys dopey Goth son though.

Liked the bit about 'might be the last chance to see them in a final' 'think he might be right' thumbsup.gif:Psmile.gif

Tommy was wasted as a mechanic, should have told fortunes for a living :P

Even Ken Barlow laughed. :thumbsup:

Guest lagerlout

However, Shane says your a puff  thumbsup.gif

link

consider it done my friend

Guest ShaneH

corkers, what a jolly fun day tomorrow will be. I shall remain neutral and not offer my support to either side in this well matched contest. And no spitting; throwing sand; calling the other a 'big girl blouse' and Shane - no pulling hair  biggrin.gif

(though Pete, if you want me to hold your jacket i will)

link

you can carry him to casualty as well Dave. thumbsup.gif

Shane

Guest lagerlout

OK I did then.

Shane

link

do you wan,t a blades shirt on your coffin also shane..

Guest ShaneH

Shane,

Didn't see you at the funeral on tv last night. Or Mark E.

Good speech by Tommys dopey Goth son though.

Liked the bit about 'might be the last chance to see them in a final' 'think he might be right'  thumbsup.gif   :P   smile.gif

Tommy was wasted as a mechanic, should have told fortunes for a living  :P

Even Ken Barlow laughed. :D

link

:thumbsup:

check out my comments on sscdt last night. I nearly had old John May with my story. :P

Shane

Guest ShaneH

Bit confident there Shane, young fella me lad.

thumbsup.gif

In that case I shall hold both your jackets...obviously in my need to remain neutral you understand and in no way will i be throwing the losers jacket on the floor  :thumbsup:

link

On second thoughts I think I will go to Scarborough smile.gif

Shane

Guest lagerlout

Didn't read that until after posting.

Magic.  :)   wink.gif

link

cleethorpes remind me of a place i used to go to many years ago,

and funny enough that was called cleethorpes also.. :D

On second thoughts I think I will go to Scarborough  wicked.gif

Shane

link

Shane,

All the Sheffield contingent should wear black armbands for Tommy. Its the least we could do :D

So dont wear any black hoops. :)

Guest ShaneH

Shane,

All  the Sheffield contingent should wear black armbands for Tommy. Its the least we could do  wicked.gif

So dont wear any black hoops.  :)

link

i am wearing a black arm band today mate. :D

Shane