The Dome - Good Friday. Is Anyone Going?

GOOD FRIDAY, 25th. MARCH 2005.

THE DOME,

JUNCTION RD.,

TUFNELL PARK,

LONDON,

N19.

(BEHIND THE BOSTON ARMS PUB - OPPOSITE TUFNELL PARK TUBE STATION)

9PM TILL 3AM.

ADM. £7 O.T.D.

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED.

D.J's.

ALEX JONES,

JODIE,

NEIL BROWN,

TONY PARKER,

POTTSY,

PLUS WARM UP GUESTS!!

PLAYING:

CURRENT NORTHERN MONSTERS,

BLASTS FROM THE PAST,

LESSER KNOWNS,

R&B,

60's THROUGH TO MODERN.

RECORD / MERCHANDISE DEALERS WELCOME.

INFO: ADY, 07855 730299.

OR E-MAIL: adypotts@hotmail.co.uk

www.soulatthedome.co.uk

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Stuart T

I'll be there if I get over tonsilitis. I'm gagging for a drink. Got to get a plane to Sweden next day though, so may be a brief visit.

I'll be there if I get over tonsilitis.  I'm gagging for a drink.  Got to get a plane to Sweden next day though, so may be a brief visit.

link

It will be nice to see you there Stuart, however brief the visit.

O.k., that's one through the doors! Any chance of 2??

I'll be there if I get over tonsilitis.  I'm gagging for a drink.  Got to get a plane to Sweden next day though, so may be a brief visit.

link

You still got the bird flu then Stuart?

I'll be there friday

........by the way what are you going to be doing in Sweden ? :lol:

Guest Stuart T

You still got the bird flu then Stuart?

I'll be there friday

........by the way what are you going to be doing in Sweden ? :yes:

link

Its great, I'm living on ice cream and they gave me a 1,000mgs of some painkiller yesterday, I don't even remember going home, woke up on the sofa and there were lots of scottish people singing on the telly in a black church. I was a bit worried about such a bizarre hallucination but turns out it was a documentary about the roots of gospel. I promptly fell asleep again. I get to take some more today. :lol:

I believe that I am DJing in Sweden with Chris Gwatkin at Soulatastic, did I not mention that? :lol:

Its been fun reducing the record numbers to get them in a 100 box for the flight. The crap I lug around (in addition to what I play). :lol::yes:

Hi Dave..Can you try & drag Gene & his camera along. See you Friday.

link

I'll try but Gene likes his armchair too much :thumbsup:

Anyway after the Soul In The City photos I daren't have anymore taken for you to

abuse me :thumbsup:

I'll try but Gene likes his armchair too much  :thumbsup:

Anyway after the Soul In The City photos I daren't have anymore taken for you to

abuse me  :thumbsup:

link

:shhh::)wink.gif All in good fun Dave.

Gene can bring that armchair with him...We'll sit it in the corner & he can have his pipe & slippers.

At the May 27th. Dome night, we were thinking of emptying out the record dealer room, take out the cloak room bit at the end, & have it as a modern room. I know it's only a small room, but i think once all the tables & junk were emptied it would be big enough.

As for the record dealers, we could use either the raised area on the far side of the main hall, as did C.S.C. once, or even the stage area.

What's your thoughts on this?

At the May 27th. Dome night, we were thinking of emptying out the record dealer room, take out the cloak room bit at the end, & have it as a modern room. I know it's only a small room, but i think once all the tables & junk were emptied it would be big enough.

As for the record dealers, we could use either the raised area on the far side of the main hall, as did C.S.C. once, or even the stage area.

link

There's a telephone box outside, couldn't we use that mate? :)

See ya tomorrow

Guest Andy Kempster

link

sounds like a cracking idea to me

Guest Andy Kempster

THE DOME,

JUNCTION RD.,

TUFNELL PARK,

LONDON,

N19.

9PM TILL 3AM.

ADM. £7 O.T.D.

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED.

D.J's.

ALEX JONES,

JODIE,

NEIL BROWN,

TONY PARKER,

POTTSY,

PLUS WARM UP GUESTS!!

PLAYING:

BLASTS FROM THE PAST,

LESSER KNOWNS,

R&B,

60's THROUGH TO MODERN.

www.soulatthedome.co.uk

link

RIGHT THAT'S ME SIGNING OFF THE NEXT 5 DAYS....I SHALL SEE YOU AT 'THE DOME' TOMORROW NIGHT FOR A CRACKING NIGHT OF TOP QUALITY SOUNDS BOTH OLD AND NEW...ALL THE BEST...

andyk

RIGHT THAT'S ME SIGNING OFF THE NEXT 5 DAYS....I SHALL SEE YOU AT 'THE DOME' TOMORROW NIGHT FOR A CRACKING NIGHT OF TOP QUALITY SOUNDS BOTH OLD AND NEW...ALL THE BEST...

andyk

link

I really can't wait for this one.I'll hopefully be bringing some of the Soul Central boys along and i'm sure that we'll have a fantastic night ranting_1.gif

post-1568-1111691248.gif and lots of post-1568-1111691306.gif

THE DOME,

JUNCTION RD.,

TUFNELL PARK,

LONDON,

N19.

9PM TILL 3AM.

ADM. £7 O.T.D.

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED.

D.J's.

ALEX JONES,

JODIE,

NEIL BROWN,

TONY PARKER,

POTTSY,

PLUS WARM UP GUESTS!!

PLAYING:

BLASTS FROM THE PAST,

LESSER KNOWNS,

R&B,

60's THROUGH TO MODERN.

www.soulatthedome.co.uk

link

Just a quick line to say that tonights the night for this one (just wanted to keep it at the top where it belongs)

Regards Soulster22 :thumbsup:

Just a quick line to say that tonights the night for this one (just wanted to keep it at the top where it belongs)

Regards Soulster22 :thumbsup:

link

Holy moly what a line-up. Any chance we can bring a 52 seater from up North?

That would be great Kevin, just so long as they leave you behind.  ranting_1.gif

link

I must get a few tips on how do be top promoters like you guys. How do you do it?