Easter All Dayer And The Bunny Girl

This Sunday gonna pop into this event before Sherridans....Tony P is a good bloke and like to give support to good folk...I have just requested a spot for Rachel and its sorted..She is coming down for the weekend and bringing a power point with her to keep that animal charged up :yes::lol::yes::lol:

Always good to support lesser known events as well as the established ones..We are all soul brothers under one sun wink.gif apart from a few i can think of :lol:

Anybody else around on Sunday to pop in and see the bugs bunny girl spin some nice tunes :yes:

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rachel

You'll never live those power tools down Rachel !!! Have a good one :-)

link

No I don't think I ever will :lol: Thanks Ali :yes: and cheers Steve... looking forward to this weekend :lol: (ps I thought you were going to kidnap one of your builders for me so the rabbit could have a holiday too? :lol: )

Guest in town Mikey

When you are thumbing thru your box :lol:

any chance of you pulling out :lol:

I wanna bump with the big disco rabbit - Bobby Marchan?? :yes::lol:

Ok Tony

Hope this clears it up..

The Victoria

Manchester Road

Heywood

Lancs

Soul down in the Cellar

Northern,R&B,Modern,Motown

from Ste andrew and Tonyp plus regular guests.

Thanks to all who supported our first effort back home and extra thanks for great spots from our first guests Sid Jones(ZTSC) and Tony Mac.

Easter Sunday Special Half Dayer 5 til 12.30 £2 onthe the door, come and get warmed up for that allnighter with a night of quality Tunes.

Cheers

Tony

TEL 07768 273765

Power sockets provided up to 13 amp... :lol:

just like to say thanks to all that turned up yesterday.Special thanks to all our guests,Sid, Paul Harris, Paul Sadot,Tony Mac and extra special mention for Rachel,really encouraging to see youth and enthusiasm amongst the usual bunch of wrinkly grumpy old men whistling.gif (obviously myself excluded)

But seriuosly,next time you're down this way give us a shout,will always find a spot for you at The Vic.

Hope you all enjoyed Sheridans.

Hasta Manana

Antonio

Guest rachel

Thanks Tony, really enjoyed my visit - what a great little venue - would be nice to see a few more people in there giving that dancefloor a go. Nice to meet a few new people and play some tunes, hopefully be back down again soon. wicked.gif

Here's my playlist...

Benny Latimore - Girl I Got News For You - Dade

Geater Davis - My Love Is So Strong For You - House of Orange

Ollie Jackson - Just A Little While - Pepper

Joe L - (I'm Not Gonna Be) Worried - Clissac

Next Exit - Soulful Child - Spirit

Patti Drew - Stop and Listen - Capitol

Jo Ann Garrett - A Whole New Plan - Chess

Betty Moorer - Speed Up - Wand

The Stratoliners - What Do You Want With My Love - Federal

The Electrifying Cashmeres - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) - Sound Stage 7

Brothers of Soul - Hurry, Don't Linger - Boo

The Manhattans - I Bet'cha (Couldn't Love Me) - Carnival

Guest rachel

Glad you enjoyed it Rachel, hopefully next time you're down you don't have to dash off and can do more than 1/2 hour, cos from you played, I for one would like to hear more :)

See you soon(maybe)

Tony

link

Definitely... let me know the dates :)