Seen This?

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

German I think. Possibly Spanish.  Or like you say, Italian. But the Spanish did put out a lot of EP's with different artists on them.

link

Could even be French. Wess was based in Italy (with the Airedales) but released stuff on Barclay in France as well as Durium in Itay. For some reason that M on top of the triangle with the 45 inside it reminds me of the same thing I've seen on Italian pressings. I think.

Social source share

Could even be French. Wess was based in Italy (with the Airedales) but released stuff on Barclay in France as well as Durium in Itay. For some reason that M on top of the triangle with the 45 inside it reminds me of the same thing I've seen on Italian pressings. I think.

link

Ha ha, I was thinking exactly the same thing..about German ones! whistling.gif

Remember having some London labels with this on, in fact I think I still have (runs into next room to search for Jimi Hendrix & Curtis Knight 45) bah, they changed the design, now the 45 is IN the triangle!

Social source share

Ha ha, I was thinking exactly the same thing..about German ones!  :ohmy:

Remember having some London labels with this on, in fact I think I still have (runs into next room to search for Jimi Hendrix & Curtis Knight 45) bah, they changed the design, now the 45 is IN the triangle!

link

It's safe to say it's European, then whistling.gif

::Cue Punky telling us he got it in Botswana::

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!