Prestatyn From Spain

In the first place, I would like to apologize for sending my Prestatyn comment as a " New poll " instead of a " New Topic ". It was my first time at this forum¡¡

As far as Prestatyn, it was my first time too¡¡¡¡ And be sure it wont be the last.

I enjoyed a lot at all the rooms and i liked the Pub specially.

But the best thing, honestly, was the people overthere. All of them were really friendly and kindly with all of us.

So, because of it, THANK YOU VERY MUCH , you have made me feel really happy for three days¡¡¡¡¡

***LUCIA AND THE REST OF THE SPANISH PEOPLE THAT WENT TO PRESTATYN 2005

WITH KINDEST REGARDS TO whistling.gif STEVE AND DAVE :ohmy: ( Wherever you are....;-) )

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

In the first place, I would like to apologize for sending my Prestatyn comment as a " New poll " instead of a " New Topic ". It was my first time at this forum¡¡

As far as Prestatyn, it was my first time too¡¡¡¡ And be sure it wont be the last.

But the best thing, honestly, was the people overthere. All of them were really friendly and kindly  with all of  us.

So, because of it, THANK YOU VERY MUCH , you have made me feel really happy for three days¡¡¡¡¡

WITH KINDEST REGARDS TO  :ohmy: STEVE AND DAVE :shhh: ( Wherever you are....;-) )

link

Hi Lucia wink.gif

Nice to see you on here, as it was at Prestatyn.

Thanks for the kind words whistling.gif

I will send you a pm a bit later,

Dave

Social source share

But the best thing, honestly, was the people overthere. All of them were really friendly and kindly  with all of  us.

WITH KINDEST REGARDS TO  whistling.gif STEVE AND DAVE whistling.gif ( Wherever you are....;-) )

link

Hello Lucia!! Prestatyn was GREEEAAAAT!! really amazing!! :thumbsup: Hope we all will be there again next year.. I've spoken with many friends and they want to go.. maybe next time there will be a spanish soulies invasion.. hehehe.. well Lucia, hope i will see you soon.. in May in Madrid.. ehh?? hehehe.. but you have to come to Barcelona in June... (i will give you details about a soul weekender here.. ) Kind Regards to you, Dave and Steve!!!

Daaaveee, how are you?? i will send you the photos of Prestatyn by mail this week ok? do you have photos of the weekender?

Speak soon..

Ana

post-2510-1111608716_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Hello Lucia!! Prestatyn was GREEEAAAAT!! really amazing!!  :P Hope we all will be there again next year.. I've spoken with many friends and they want to go.. maybe next time there will be a spanish soulies invasion.. hehehe..  well Lucia, hope i will see you soon.. in May in Madrid.. ehh?? hehehe.. but you have to come to Barcelona in June... (i will give you details about a soul weekender here.. ) Kind Regards to you, Dave and Steve!!!

Daaaveee, how are you?? i will send you the photos of Prestatyn by mail this week ok? do you have photos of the weekender?

Speak soon..

Ana

link

Hi Ana,

I am fine, thanks thumbsup.gif

How are you? It is good to see you posting on here smile.gif

I will look forward to seeing your photos and will have a look to see what I have got.

I will send you a PM tomorrow with my email address....that should be easier for the photos :thumbsup:

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!