Soul Brothers Six...freak Copy?

Picked up a copy of soul brothers six at Prestatyn..vg+..One of them tunes i have always wanted but never got round to buying one...I was happy with that at £25..Put it on the decks in a bar and slapped on the headphones..The "i'll be loving you "side was playing the reverse "some knd of wonderful"..No probs,quite a few with reverse lables..Flipped it over and same track "some kind of wonderful".....Is this a freak record or do any of you know about copies out there with same track on both sides...Does this make it worhless or does it put the value up....

I had to keep flipping it to make sure,i thought the pills were sending me crazy(medication not recreational)...

Help please :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Picked up a copy of soul brothers six at Prestatyn..vg+..One of them tunes i have always wanted but never got round to buying one...I was happy with that at £25..Put it on the decks in a bar and slapped on the headphones..The "i'll be loving you "side was playing the reverse "some knd of wonderful"..No probs,quite a few with reverse lables..Flipped it over and same track "some kind of wonderful".....Is this a freak record or do any of you know about copies out there with same track on both sides...Does this make it worhless or does it put the value up....

I had to keep flipping it to make sure,i thought the pills were sending me crazy(medication not recreational)...

Help please :thumbsup:   swoon.gif

link

Might put the value up awee bit but not in the same league as Paul Sindab(Candy) :thumbsup:

Social source share

Help please :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

link

Without I'll Be Loving You it makes it pretty worthless to be honest, and I wouldn't be too happy with the guy who sold it you either....shameful rip off!

Social source share

Without I'll Be Loving You it makes it pretty worthless to be honest, and I wouldn't be too happy with the guy who sold it you either....shameful rip off!

link

Hi Pete

I know the trader and have spoke to him,hope i can get my cash back..They could think that i swapped it for a duff one though..Worthless you think Pete...Cheers..

Social source share

Hi Pete

I know the trader and have spoke to him,hope i can get my cash back..They could think that i swapped it for a duff one though..Worthless you think Pete...Cheers..

link

OK I'll rephrase that, it's worth what a copy of Some Kind Of Wonderful would be worth without I'll Be Loving You On The Back which is about £5.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

OK I'll rephrase that, it's worth what a copy of Some Kind Of Wonderful would be worth without I'll Be Loving You On The Back which is about £5.

link

I dont know the SKOW side, but any chance that could go??

How much was the Tangeers going for when 'Whats the use', was the played side and 'Heart and Soul' was just the 'other' side?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!