Northern Scene In Japan

Guest WR67

Can anybody point me in the direction of any web-sites that cover the Northern scene in Japan ?

Planning a trip out there later in the year and would like to go to a night.

Thanks in advance.

Billy.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian Ellis

Billy

Try thisNorthern scene in Japan

Good luck

link

Just listened to the Christian B playlist on the above site - absolutely spectacular. Wouldn't do much for Mr Smith, but JOT and Alison will like it and it's right up my street.

Christian - take a bow! whistling.gif

Brian

Social source share

Just listened to the Christian B playlist on the above site - absolutely spectacular.  Wouldn't do much for Mr Smith, but JOT and Alison will like it and it's right up my street.

Christian - take a bow! whistling.gif

Brian

link

Spot on whistling.gif

Love listening to some of the radio shows, there's a guy called Tadachika whose playlists are great too. I'll dig the link out for you Brian.

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Spot on  thumbsup.gif

Love listening to some of the radio shows, there's a guy called Tadachika whose playlists are great too. I'll dig the link out for you Brian.

link

Thanks Alison

I'll hook up to it a little later.

Brian

PS Looks like Mr Smith didn't see this thread!!

Social source share

Can anybody point me in the direction of any web-sites that cover the Northern scene in Japan ?-a suggestion-get in touch with Ady Croasdell; one of the regulars (and DJing at the last night) has a Japanese Wife/Girlfriend (sorry, can't their names;she might be able to help you... :)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Ah the most honerable and loverly gentleman that is Dave Frynn is currently living out in Japan with his wife Chanimi so he may be able to help.

Trooty

Social source share

Can anybody point me in the direction of any web-sites that cover the Northern scene in Japan ?-a suggestion-get in touch with Ady Croasdell; one of the regulars (and DJing at the last night) has a Japanese Wife/Girlfriend (sorry, can't their names;she might be able to help you... :)

link

Think you need to track down Trixter (not sure if thats how the name is spelt)

Chatted to him at 100 club a few months back - he'd recently been DJing in Japan

Col.

Social source share

Just listened to the Christian B playlist on the above site - absolutely spectacular.  Wouldn't do much for Mr Smith, but JOT and Alison will like it and it's right up my street.

Christian - take a bow! :)

Brian

link

Yeah, excellent "fare" Christian! wink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!