John May

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Independents version..pale in comparison,Lakeside is harder...

Don't ask.....i'm in a mood tonight

.......have a good weekend John.

Edited by Brett
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Independents version..pale in comparison,Lakeside  is harder...

Don't ask.....i'm in a mood tonight

.......have a good weekend John.

link

Personally prefer the Independants but if i really had to choose would probably plump for Leroy Hutson (THE Version) or Noel McKoy whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest dodger

Personally prefer the Independants but if i really had to choose would probably plump for Leroy Hutson (THE Version) or Noel McKoy  :lol:

link

whistling.gif:P:lol:
Social source share

Interesting how taste differs. ALL other versions, including myself singing it in the shower, are better than the Maurice Jackson version in my opinion. It's that dreadful opera singer in the background which completely ruins it for me.

link

Always enjoyed Europeans singing English language lyrics.....especially whilst in the shower.. :D

Notice how the Von Trout has twisted my statement (See Below), he's a Devilish Swine that one :thumbsup: ........

Edited by Brett
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Always enjoyed Europeans singing English language lyrics.....especially whilst in the shower.. :thumbsup:

link

Oh Brett all the laydies will be most disapointed now that you have "Come Out" then again Sebster has a point :D

Social source share

Oh Brett all the laydies will be most disapointed now that you have "Come Out" then again Sebster has a point  :D

link

John dear boy i am secure in my sexuality for your comment not to be a problem........... :D:D:D ........

Wait till i see you....i'll have the foul Dog Whip ready..... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

John dear boy i am secure in my sexuality for your comment not to be a problem........... :thumbsup:   :D   :D ........

link

I'm sure you are fruity

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Always enjoyed Europeans singing English language lyrics.....especially whilst in the shower.. :D

Notice how the Von Trout has twisted my statement (See Below), he's a Devilish Swine that one :( ........

link

Moi :thumbsup::D:D:D

Social source share

Gotta agree with  JOT ,  that the Independents LP version is the BEST version !

(respect to Leroy Hutson's version though)

With Maurice Jackson version, once again methinks a case of the rare soul collector saying that the rarer record is the better version  !

Get the Independents LP for around a tenner !!!!

ranting_1.gif

link

Got both Independents and the Lakeside 45', get tired of saying this but musical taste is subjective, no one person can dictate to others which version is superior.

..................even though Maurice Jacksons is the best :huh:

Anyhow it's still Maurice Jackson on lead for the Independents, they just removed that girly backing and polished the production to my ears.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Gotta agree with  JOT ,  that the Independents LP version is the BEST version !

(respect to Leroy Hutson's version though)

With Maurice Jackson version, once again methinks a case of the rare soul collector saying that the rarer record is the better version  !

Get the Independents LP for around a tenner !!!!

:lol:

link

Errr actually i said that Leroy's is the version but i do prefer the Independants to Maurice Jackson and i have all 4 versions whistling.gif:yes: Ali actually prefers the Snowboy ft Noel McKoy's version and it is a tough call all the versions are good to bloody great :huh:

Got both Independents and the Lakeside 45', get tired of saying this but musical taste is subjective, no one person can dictate to others which version is superior.

..................even though Maurice Jacksons is the best :P

Anyhow it's still Maurice Jackson on lead for the Independents, they just removed that girly backing and polished the production to my ears.

link

Brett if you PM Ali she can send you some cotton Buds so that you can give your cloth ears a good clean :lol::lol: Love you fella (in a special way) but you know that :yes::huh::lol:

Social source share

So you're saying that you actually LIKE the "girly backing"?  :lol:   :lol:

link

Sebastian.....i LOVE it. :rolleyes: , same feel as Charlie Hodges and "Loving You" (Is Beautiful)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!