Diane & Harry Crosby`s Anniversary

ON OUR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY APRIL 19TH, DIANE & MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO CELEBRATE WITH OUR FRIENDS, SO ON THE ABOVE DATE, AT EASINGTON VILLAGE WMC COUNTY DURHAM 7.30-1.00AM, WITH GUEST DJ`S DAVE RIMMER,PETER RICHER,GLEN WALTON,NEV,DAVE SMITH,+OUR VERY SPECIAL FRIEND PLAYING ALL THE BEST IN MODERN SOUL BOB ARMSTRONG, LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR,CHEAP BEER SO COME ALONG TO HELP US CELEBRATE

THIS NIGHT IS OF COURSE FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYBODY-THIS NIGHT IS OF COURSE FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYBODY-THIS NIGHT IS OF COURSE FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYBODY

FOR DIRECTIONS AND DETAILS CONTACT HARRY 0191 586 9668

Edited by HARRY CROSBY
  • Replies 161
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ON OUR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY APRIL 19TH, DIANE & MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO CELEBRATE WITH OUR FRIENDS, SO ON THE ABOVE DATE, AT EASINGTON VILLAGE WMC COUNTY DURHAM 7.30-1.00AM, WITH GUEST DJ`S DAVE RIMMER,PETER RICHER,GLEN WALTON,NEV,DAVE SMITH PLAYING THE BEST IN NORTHERN SOUL, EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO HELP US CELEBRATE, LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR & PROBABLY THE CHEAPEST BEER IN THE NORTH EAST, IF THIS NIGHT IS HALF AS GOOD AS OUR WEDDING ALLDAYER, IT`LL BE A FANTASTIC NIGHT,WE`LL SEE YOU THERE.HARRY & DIANE :g:

THIS NIGHT IS OF COURSE FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYBODY-THIS NIGHT IS OF COURSE FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYBODY-THIS NIGHT IS OF COURSE FREE ADMISSION TO EVERYBODY

Best wished to you and your good lady , H ............

First anniversary ? wait till you get to the 34th ........

Malc Burton

Best wished to you and your good lady , H ............

First anniversary ? wait till you get to the 34th ........

Malc Burton

Second innings malc, had a go for ten years, as they say it`s best to dip your toe in the water well it was for me, 34th malc congratulations you don`t hear of that much these days, your more than welcome if you can make it mate would be great to see you :ohmy::ohmy::lol:

Second innings malc, had a go for ten years, as they say it`s best to dip your toe in the water well it was for me, 34th malc congratulations you don`t hear of that much these days, your more than welcome if you can make it mate would be great to see you :ohmy::ohmy::lol:

I will see what we can do , mate ........

I usually get a nose bleed coming that far oop t'north these days :lol: .......

Malc Burton

No prob's - give us a nearer time :thumbup: Going DDA if you need a lift too....

Karen

x

Your a STAR thanks Karen...might take you up on DDA too...will let you know nearer the date...

Thanks again... smile.gif

Hi Harry & Diane

Thanks for the P.M. bout your anniversary do oop North.Chris and I would love to come.Will bring our good mate

ys

Mr & Mrs Hudson If thats ok.Look forward to seeing you then.Most probably see you before that;anyway;somewhere.

Cheers for the kind message you sent & the "invite"(so to speak)

Lotsa luv Sue & Chris Holmes

Guest soul kitten

:no: where s our pm

maybe we are not invited unsure.gif

might make this see how we feel,

have to wear me feathers again aint worn um since the wedding.(thats if we are coming of course :no: )

Guest Ali Brad

Hi Dianne & Harry

Will try to get there your wedding day was great so know this will be also,hopefully Ken will not be working. Check out events for December.

Will send inivte when I get them from Printers. Have a great Dj line up,will let you know all the details when sorted

Alison

Edited by Ali Brad

Didnt answer Di`question today,i would love to attend but a long way bit too far at the mo...But hope you Harry have a top night,but i cant gaurantee i wont be there tho`.wandrin`Ken wandrin`.

ON OUR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY APRIL 19TH, DIANE & MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO CELEBRATE WITH OUR FRIENDS, SO ON THE ABOVE DATE, AT EASINGTON VILLAGE WMC COUNTY DURHAM 7.30-1.00AM, WITH GUEST DJ`S DAVE RIMMER,PETER RICHER,GLEN WALTON,NEV,DAVE SMITH,+OUR VERY SPECIAL FRIEND PLAYING ALL THE BEST IN MODERN SOUL BOB ARMSTRONG, LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR,CHEAP BEER SO COME ALONG TO HELP US CELEBRATE

ANYONE WHO DOES'NT ALREADY KNOW HARRY&DI BY NOW :thumbsup:

IT MAY ONLY BE THERE 1ST ANNIVERSARY ,BUT IM CERTAIN,IT'LL BE THE 1ST OF MANY :thumbsup:

LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD ,A TRUE MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN AND VERY NICE PEOPLE :thumbsup:

REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT IN LITTLE EASINGTON

SEEYA SOON

NEV thumbup.gif

ANYONE WHO DOES'NT ALREADY KNOW HARRY&DI BY NOW :lol:

IT MAY ONLY BE THERE 1ST ANNIVERSARY ,BUT IM CERTAIN,IT'LL BE THE 1ST OF MANY :lol:

LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD ,A TRUE MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN AND VERY NICE PEOPLE :lol:

REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT IN LITTLE EASINGTON

SEEYA SOON

NEV :ohmy:

Cheers nev kind words indeed, its gonna be a great night i`m sure everyone will do us proud :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you from york who would like me to organise a mini bus for our wedding anniversary, let me know n i`ll do some ringing round REGARDS HARRY :thumbsup:

I do Harry, if you want me to organise it as well I dont mind or want me to collect money from people, I'm good at that :)

Kx

Thanks kirsty, yeh if you could that would be great just thought it might be better than everyone travelling n finding somewhere to stay as you know the size of our little house, we`ll get our heads together dave might be able to get one at the right price BY THE WAY COME ON BARNSLEY :):lol::lol:

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BOTH BACK ON SS.. :thumbsup:

xxx

Thanks kirsty, yeh if you could that would be great just thought it might be better than everyone travelling n finding somewhere to stay as you know the size of our little house, we`ll get our heads together dave might be able to get one at the right price BY THE WAY COME ON BARNSLEY :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, I'll ask around at the Crescent & get numbers, great to have you back by the way.

Went to see the Liverpool fan yesterday & he's still sulking with me for supporting a better team :thumbsup: , I'd wind him up further if his computer was working :) He said you asked him to go to a soul do in BARNSLEY :lol:

Up the tykes

Kx

Ok, I'll ask around at the Crescent & get numbers, great to have you back by the way.

Went to see the Liverpool fan yesterday & he's still sulking with me for supporting a better team :thumbsup: , I'd wind him up further if his computer was working :) He said you asked him to go to a soul do in BARNSLEY :lol:

Up the tykes

Kx

yeh told him i was having a BARNSLEY CHOP for dinner :lol::lol::lol:

Harry & Di... Wishing you all the best from sunny Somerset. Looking forward to meeting Di one day but sadly can't join you this time. Taking the missus and the teen-devil across the pond to look at skyscrapers that weekend. Have a good 'un.

Jorge Lewis

Harry & Di... Wishing you all the best from sunny Somerset. Looking forward to meeting Di one day but sadly can't join you this time. Taking the missus and the teen-devil across the pond to look at skyscrapers that weekend. Have a good 'un.

Jorge Lewis

Cheers jorge, we will get to meet up again chief its been too long now, your welcome up here anytime jorge allways summat on up here have a good trip matey regards HARRY thumbsup.gif

Guest topcatnumpty1

For anyonw who doesn,t know --Harry --ha changed a tad ,since his photo(avatar) whereas me next to hin with my rubbish records at the time(1978) thoe one with the facial hair!!!! look the same!!!

c.ya all there!!

Tony Coleby

Went to see the Liverpool fan yesterday & he's still sulking with me for supporting a better team :thumbup: , I'd wind him up further if his computer was working wicked.gif He said you asked him to go to a soul do in BARNSLEY laugh.gif

Up the tykes

Kx

what was the do in barnsley kirsty was it stoming soul nighter??

ive been going whilst wilton is on a break its not so bad more oldies?? than wilton still good tho hope to see you at the crescent the missus fancies a night out keith.....

what was the do in barnsley kirsty was it stoming soul nighter??

ive been going whilst wilton is on a break its not so bad more oldies?? than wilton still good tho hope to see you at the crescent the missus fancies a night out keith.....

Hi Keith

It wasnt a do in Barnsley, they beat Liverpool in the fa cup & my Liverpool friend is sulking with me as I am a Barnsley fan.

Long time no see, hope you can make the crescent & hopefully Harry & Di's wedding anniversary? Wont see you at the next Wilton as I am on my hols. Hopefully see you at the crescent & look forward to meeting your lass :thumbup:

Kx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mrs Simsy

Not long now :thumbsup::ohmy: 16 days whey hey, so dont forget everyone and we'll see ya on 19th, EVERYBODY WELCOME :D luv Di x

Congratulations you guys! Hope you have a fab night! :huh:

Source Advert