There's Mean And Then There's Even Meaner

Pete S

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've got a no centre copy of The Intrigues - In A Moment on UK London currently in my Ebay shop for £6. Someone just sent me a message asking if I would accept £4.50 for it. laugh.gif

Cant believe someone wanting a copy would even ponder over the price :thumbup:

At that money they should have just hit the 'buy now' button .

Too much free time and not enough money methinks

Bit like me at present tongue.gif:lol:

Social source share

You think that's tight Pete ?

I sold a record to a guy in Scotland last year, only a cheapie & can't recall what it was, around the same price as what you were asking.

Anyway, the guy pays me by Paypal & dosen't include the £1.25 i was asking for p&p. Stupidly, being the kind hearted knob i am i send him a message telling him what he had done but say that i have let it go this time & sent it !

Get a message back saying that "he dosen't like to be holding to anyone" & that he will send it by post !

A couple of days later Postie hands me a letter containing £1.16 in coins & says "By rights you owe me £1.50 for that as the postage hasn't been paid !" :thumbsup::shades:

Luckily i have a great Postie & he wrangled it somehow !

So if by any small chance the git sees this looser.gif

Social source share

I've got a no centre copy of The Intrigues - In A Moment on UK London currently in my Ebay shop for £6. Someone just sent me a message asking if I would accept £4.50 for it. laugh.gif

Everyone should own a copy of this if only to hear the stupendous b-side "Scotchman Rock" - soul with bagpipes it just don't get much more surreal than that! :no:

Derek

Social source share

Everyone should own a copy of this if only to hear the stupendous b-side "Scotchman Rock" - soul with bagpipes it just don't get much more surreal than that! laugh.gif

Derek

Derek, talkin' about Scottish soul , what about (semi) legendary african-american jazz-man Rufus Harley who built his whole career in the 60's doing great gritty r n b / jazz instrumentals on the BAGPIPES !!! :no:

Social source share

Derek, talkin' about Scottish soul , what about (semi) legendary african-american jazz-man Rufus Harley who built his whole career in the 60's doing great gritty r n b / jazz instrumentals on the BAGPIPES !!! yes.gif

I know have heard it - what was he on?

Derek

Social source share

I've got a no centre copy of The Intrigues - In A Moment on UK London currently in my Ebay shop for £6. Someone just sent me a message asking if I would accept £4.50 for it. :lol:

I'l give you £4.54p, if you do free post..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!