Bernie Williams/gene Woodbury?

• Replies 2
  • Views 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Its been a long time since i heard these two records, to compare them, they allways sounded very similar to me, is there any connection? is DEL-VAL linked to BELL? :thumbsup:

Don't think so H, apart from the fact that they both have bells on the labels! Not to similar when you disect 'em. BW punchier better production IMHO, but GW better vocal. If some computer wizz could combine the two it would sound how I think it should! BW vocal  is spoilt by the "Ugg! Ahh!" bits Bernie chucks in. all sound a bit pre-rehersed and contrived to me. GW a far more natural, smooth delivery. GW for me, on the whole.

Bit like Jimmy & Entertainers V Accents!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Don't think so H, apart from the fact that they both have bells on the labels! Not to similar when you disect 'em. BW punchier better production IMHO, but GW better vocal. If some computer wizz could combine the two it would sound how I think it should! BW vocal is spoilt by the "Ugg! Ahh!" bits Bernie chucks in. all sound a bit pre-rehersed and contrived to me. GW a far more natural, smooth delivery. GW for me, on the whole.

Bit like Jimmy & Entertainers V Accents!

Thanks trev, is it the same bernie/bernard as focused right on you-harthon? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!