Shane Smith From Notts

Guest stu kent

Guest stu kent

Ok , can any one shed any light on the whereabouts of Shane Smith a guy from notts who i used to meet on the train to Wigan 79 to 81 ? last contact i had with him he was living in Long Eaton ! Anyone help ????

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soulfullbabe

Ok , can any one shed any light on the whereabouts of Shane Smith a guy from notts who i used to meet on the train to Wigan 79 to 81 ? last contact i had with him he was living in Long Eaton ! Anyone help ????

hello stu if you can get this way check out moorelands venue its in long eaton see events calendar. i,ve got a mate in long eaton whos been on scene for 30 odd years i will contact him see if i can find out for you.

Social source share

Guest soulfullbabe

hello stu if you can get this way check out moorelands venue its in long eaton see events calendar. i,ve got a mate in long eaton whos been on scene for 30 odd years i will contact him see if i can find out for you.

Sorry Stu but my mate didnt know Shane. I wish you good luck in finding him ive managed to track down a friend from 26/27 years ago so dont give up mate. All the best. Soulfullbabe.

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest stu kent
Sorry Stu but my mate didnt know Shane. I wish you good luck in finding him ive managed to track down a friend from 26/27 years ago so dont give up mate. All the best. Soulfullbabe.
many thanks for your help, i know i will eventually find him and will let you know when i do !
Social source share

• 2 months later...
Guest craig brelsford

i know shane smith used to call him frog what a character i could never get a word in edge ways.i used to some times jump the train we him if he would gee me some free apisate i would be his mate .av not seen him of late .often wonder if he gone into acting as there is a remarkable resemblence between him and shrek ring the film studio might help .but to tell the truth if it or he out there i know pond life round his area and if he aint there the babbling brook is the place me old mate frog arm wonder if he still we his chick lilly pad got her on the rebound from bronki pad wonder if they where related your guess is as good as mine still :unsure: if i do find him i will tell him what he owes you he as got to give me .hopefully be in touch soon

Social source share

Guest stu kent
i know shane smith used to call him frog what a character i could never get a word in edge ways.i used to some times jump the train we him if he would gee me some free apisate i would be his mate .av not seen him of late .often wonder if he gone into acting as there is a remarkable resemblence between him and shrek ring the film studio might help .but to tell the truth if it or he out there i know pond life round his area and if he aint there the babbling brook is the place me old mate frog arm wonder if he still we his chick lilly pad got her on the rebound from bronki pad wonder if they where related your guess is as good as mine still :rolleyes: if i do find him i will tell him what he owes you he as got to give me .hopefully be in touch soon
Wot ?
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stu kent

i know shane smith used to call him frog what a character i could never get a word in edge ways.i used to some times jump the train we him if he would gee me some free apisate i would be his mate .av not seen him of late .often wonder if he gone into acting as there is a remarkable resemblence between him and shrek ring the film studio might help .but to tell the truth if it or he out there i know pond life round his area and if he aint there the babbling brook is the place me old mate frog arm wonder if he still we his chick lilly pad got her on the rebound from bronki pad wonder if they where related your guess is as good as mine still :D if i do find him i will tell him what he owes you he as got to give me .hopefully be in touch soon

f*** me dont bother !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!