Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the dukester

Grr, this annoys me more than the use of the word B-B-Q! It's Woman LOVE Thief, not Lover.

About 250 quid I reckon (on Wand) 350 (on karma)

Edited title P.D.Q. dont wanna get you mad Pete. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Grr, this annoys me more than the use of the word B-B-Q! It's Woman LOVE Thief, not Lover.

About 250 quid I reckon (on Wand) 350 (on karma)

:thumbsup:Pete, he has put Woman Love Thief :(

Social source share

Who" fookin upset you this morning

:( Cannot be the cup draw too early

So whats up happy Knackers :lol::no:

PS

Sold my copy on Karma for £82 that included the P&P about 10 year ago :P

got it off Tim Ashebende for £40 :lol: about a year earlier

Just some useless fookin info to cheer Pete up

:thumbsup::(

Social source share

Dave, you know for the life of me I could not think of your second name

It was at the goldthorpe mate, I was up to see Johnny Phillips & took in a Soul night in Doncaster

Your probabley bang on with the year Dave, getting old now, glad to hear you"ve still got it

Don"t fancy selling it me back at the same price do you :lol: in fact I will even give you an extra tenner

:lol:

Social source share

It was at the goldthorpe mate, I was up to see Johnny Phillips & took in a Soul night in Doncaster

Your probabley bang on with the year Dave, getting old now, glad to hear you"ve still got it

Don"t fancy selling it me back at the same price do you :lol: in fact I will even give you an extra tenner

:lol:

===

dug woman love thief to play at middleton last week but got lost in the other 100 tracks i wanted to play...lol

Social source share

Don"t fancy selling it me back at the same price do you whistling.gif in fact I will even give you an extra tenner

:no:

This is the Best Version to me, has it all.

I don't own a copy, hope too one day when funds allow.

Anyone heard from Johnny Phillips recently, I understand that he has moved Down Under.

Haven't seen him for a few years now, last time I saw him was at the Earl Of Doncaster.

By sheer coinsidence it's the Earl Of Doncaster do tonight, and I read this with his name mentioned.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

This is the Best Version to me, has it all.

I don't own a copy, hope too one day when funds allow.

Anyone heard from Johnny Phillips recently, I understand that he has moved Down Under.

Haven't seen him for a few years now, last time I saw him was at the Earl Of Doncaster.

By sheer coinsidence it's the Earl Of Doncaster do tonight, and I read this with his name mentioned.

Roger

JP, has e-mailed me a couple of times over the last few months

Settled in nicely, nice school etc for the daughter

Sounds as if they all like it very much, sorry if this is a bit short, but as you well know, if you know Mr Phillips, he was indeed a man of few words

:thumbsup:

Moggy

Edited by moggy
Social source share

Ooo agree wid ya there Dan, so much better to hear it as a Soul tune rather than a pop tune imho :thumbsup:

steve

Quite possibly one of the most ridiculous statements ever made on soul source.

So the group are probably white, this therefore makes it a pop tune.

The fact that it makes the Precisions version sound like a second rate outtake has got nothing to do with it I suppose.

Social source share

Love Power - also done by The Sandpebbles

OK thanks Pete news for me but just had a listen at Manships at Sandpebbles didn´t sound much as Stemmons Love power just same lyrics or ??

Stemmons love power back track sounds a lot as the why girl one if I remember right unsure.gif ??

Social source share

STEMMONS EXPRESS

UP TO DATE PRICE PLEASE ANYONE ?

THANKS

DUKESY wink.gif

TURN UP MUCH??

I got over 400 for one about 4 years ago - don't know if the price has gone up or down any. That was a cash sale as well, not auction. :lol:

I much prefer the Precisions version personally :thumbsup:

Social source share

OK thanks Pete news for me but just had a listen at Manships at Sandpebbles didn´t sound much as Stemmons Love power just same lyrics or ??

Stemmons love power back track sounds a lot as the why girl one if I remember right :thumbsup: ??

Thought it was the same backing, sorry. It certainly is the same backing as Why Girl though.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!