Favourite Cd To Listen/drive To

ajb

• Replies 59
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yeh... the Bull can really pull a good CD together.

Me and Tats just don't know where he gets his inspiration from :lol:

:lol:

Here here Sean, "The Bullmeister" has been flooding myself, Gaz Simon and PJF with top quality CD,s for a while now. Crossover, 60,s, 70,s 80,s and Deep stuff, no categorising, just simply SOUL MUSIC. Myself and the aforementioned have been listening to and collecting SOUL MUSIC for over 30 years and if you add the stuff he has put us onto there is another 30 years of listening and collecting to be done, I think his inspiration comes from what all genuine Soul lovers have and that is once they hear something that blows you away, you just have to share it with like minded folk. Keep em coming Bully Boy.

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

One more for The Yankee, and I'll also admit to still getting a juvenile pleasure out of playing 'There ain't nothing like shaggin'' when I'm driving the busy city streets, but basically the CD that I don't eventually find myself thoroughly dislking at least one track on doesn't exist, so I've simply been sticking all the tracks I like onto my MiniDisc player. I bought a super-length disc and it's now got maybe a hundred singles 'backed up' on it, plus a few dozen LP tracks, and then there's the CDs... It's not quite full yet, but there's around 32 hours on there at the moment and that's plenty to be going on with. I just plug it into my little in-car radio transmitter and set it to random.

It's like listening to JackFM only with nothing but good music.

I've even beefed the signal up a bit (Honesty break - I actually got someone else to do it...) because I kinda like the idea that people driving past me are going to find themselves listening to good music on their own radios until they've gone past. It's particularly gratifying to hear the music change to something good when a boombox goes past... :thumbsup: I know, I'm pondscum.

...but I'm pondscum with good taste.

Social source share

Guest outonthefloor

Not a lot of ppl know this but I have a passion for Sam Cooke,

Not tracks ud necessarily wanna hear out but i love a bita Sam in the car...

spend about 5 hours a day in traffic n he chills me right out when the bridge is shut n two lanes are closed on a rainy Monday morning on the A13....soothe me baby soothe me......

XXX

Social source share

Here here Sean, "The Bullmeister" has been flooding myself, Gaz Simon and PJF with top quality CD,s for a while now. Crossover, 60,s, 70,s 80,s and Deep stuff, no categorising, just simply SOUL MUSIC. Myself and the aforementioned have been listening to and collecting SOUL MUSIC for over 30 years and if you add the stuff he has put us onto there is another 30 years of listening and collecting to be done, I think his inspiration comes from what all genuine Soul lovers have and that is once they hear something that blows you away, you just have to share it with like minded folk. Keep em coming Bully Boy.

The Bull was flooding Lifeline with copies of his latest CD comp last night!

And in the wee hours of this morning he wouldn't get out of the car until I'd listened to every track.

If you don't already have it, you've a treat in store!

Quality!

Social source share

The Bull was flooding Lifeline with copies of his latest CD comp last night!

And in the wee hours of this morning he wouldn't get out of the car until I'd listened to every track.

If you don't already have it, you've a treat in store!

Quality!

Hes a big bugger to move also Sean,well what can i say ,having listened to Bullys mindblowing latest deep cd ,I have to say THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMMENTS ARE SPOT ON!

BULLY IS THE MAN WHO HAS PUT ME ONTO CARL WEATHERS,SANDRA WRIGHT,MARION JARVIS,RANDY BROWN,KIM TOLLIVER,THE AWESOME HARVEY SCALES,!

BULLY BIG THUMPS UP MATE,YOU DESERVE THE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE!

BAZ A wink.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert