Sure Shot

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes me and my good lady will be there. anyone know the postcode for this venue? (sat nav)

I'll see you there then Mr & Mrs Grumpy ,as i will be leaving work early friday.

Ain't got a clue what the post code is though.

Steve B

Guest carnabychick

See ya there 'Miss TittyShaker'!!! :g:

I can't wait till friday too , really lookin forward to it as not been for ages, gonna be a brill nite tongue.gif and apparently them Kev blokes are sposed to be ok dj's lolllllllll :P

shirl x

Guest helsbob

I can't wait till friday too , really lookin forward to it as not been for ages, gonna be a brill nite :D and apparently them Kev blokes are sposed to be ok dj's lolllllllll :thumbsup:

shirl x

Big helloooo's Shirl, not able to get to this as I'm staying local, but have a super fab one and give big hello's to the 'sure shot' crew.

x

Helen :thumbup:

Guest helsbob

Yeah, but I can only shake em if you play me the right kind tunes :D

And if you let go of Shirl now and again during the evening, she can come shake em with me :thumbup:

Seey'all tomorrow

Perdita

Big hello's to you lady, didn't get chance to say hello at Celia's birthday was distracted by fab music and the double bass!!! Not him just the double bass phew!!! :thumbsup:

x

Helen

Big hello's to you lady, didn't get chance to say hello at Celia's birthday was distracted by fab music and the double bass!!! Not him just the double bass phew!!! :thumbsup:

x

Helen

Yes, the double bass was gorgeous wasnt he, oops...... I mean it :thumbup: .....would've loved to stroke those strings.

All the best

Perdita

Guest helsbob

Yes, the double bass was gorgeous wasnt he, oops...... I mean it :thumbup: .....would've loved to stroke those strings.

All the best

Perdita

It was when he started slapping it - oh my god :D

Anyway wrong forum :thumbsup:

Take care

x

Helen

Guest carnabychick

It was when he started slapping it - oh my god :D

Anyway wrong forum :thumbup:

Take care

x

Helen

Blimey sounds like you 2 had a fab time lolllll :thumbsup:

Soz you can't make it Helen sad.gif , would have been brill if ya could, are you gonna go NMD next week???

shirl xx

Guest carnabychick

Yeah, but I can only shake em if you play me the right kind tunes tongue.gif

And if you let go of Shirl now and again during the evening, she can come shake em with me :D

Seey'all tomorrow

Perdita

Hiya Perdita, sounds good to me :thumbsup: i'm deffo up for a erm a bit of shaking :thumbup: lolllllllll

shirl xx

Guest helsbob

Blimey sounds like you 2 had a fab time lolllll :thumbsup:

Soz you can't make it Helen :D , would have been brill if ya could, are you gonna go NMD next week???

shirl xx

Poops and wee can't make that either sad.gif ; I'm going out with my better half to a pre season scooter do in Dudley, to get drunk and make high-cockalorum (one of the few times that I do drink). Have a dance for me and I'll have a drink for you :thumbup:

x

Helen

Guest helsbob

calm down woman!!! tongue.gif:yes:

I think thats enough excitement for one day Helen :sleep3:

Shame you cant make it, .......... see ya soon

Kev.

:yes: to you too with bells on!!!

Have a good one!!

Helen