Brighton Soul Survivors

Guest Kathy H

Guest Kathy H

Com'on Dave get in touch we would love to hear from you again. The Soul Survivors have re-formed, Yes Pat Shevlin, Elaine Clark, Kathy H and......we miss your rampent inthusiasm(if thats how you spell it) There are loads of things going on in Brighton so get down here for a holiday or something, but most of all get in touch.

Love Kathy H x.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Com'on Dave get in touch we would love to hear from you again. The Soul Survivors have re-formed, Yes Pat Shevlin, Elaine Clark, Kathy H and......we miss your rampent inthusiasm(if thats how you spell it) There are loads of things going on in Brighton so get down here for a holiday or something, but most of all get in touch.

Love Kathy H x.

link

Hello Kathy............................................................ Didnt I see you and "King Gerry" on Bargain hunt or something similar a short time ago. I see Elaine D Clarks still around too. Sounds like there's still a big scene in Brighton, I've seen the all Dayers posted up (the ones on Madeira drive). give my regards to the King. regards. Ritchie Andrew.

Social source share

Hello Kathy............................................................  Didnt I see you and "King Gerry" on Bargain hunt or something similar a short time ago.  I see Elaine D Clarks still around too.  Sounds like there's still a big scene in Brighton, I've seen the all Dayers posted up (the ones on Madeira drive). give my regards to the King.                                                                                                        regards.                                                                                                         Ritchie Andrew.

link

Hi Kathy, i am moving to Hove (business) for about 8 months early May and will need to check out the local soul scene.I've spoken (via email) to Clive Rayson on another site and i think that my time spent down there will be very enjoyable.

Looking forward to meeting you all .

Regards Soulster22 ( next Soul Central on May 13th) post-1568-1112396207_thumb.jpg

post-1568-1112396234.gif

must dash post-1568-1112396186.gif

Edited by soulster22
Social source share

Guest Kathy H

Hello Kathy............................................................  Didnt I see you and "King Gerry" on Bargain hunt or something similar a short time ago.  I see Elaine D Clarks still around too.  Sounds like there's still a big scene in Brighton, I've seen the all Dayers posted up (the ones on Madeira drive). give my regards to the King.                                                                                                        regards.                                                                                                        Ritchie Andrew.

link

Hi Ritchie,

Social source share

Guest Kathy H

Hello Kathy............................................................  Didnt I see you and "King Gerry" on Bargain hunt or something similar a short time ago.  I see Elaine D Clarks still around too.  Sounds like there's still a big scene in Brighton, I've seen the all Dayers posted up (the ones on Madeira drive). give my regards to the King.                                                                                                        regards.                                                                                                        Ritchie Andrew.

link

Hi Ritchie, ....................... Its wonderful to be in touch with you again after all this time. You've seen us on bargain hunt and we would love to see you in Brighton again.Weare still keeping our end up down here, Jerry and I and another friend have been doing a soul night once a month called Hot-Buttered-Soul.co.uk (check it out and get in touch, also check out the links)We have been packing them in for about four years now. The Soul Survivors are putting on an All-Dayer in Littlehampton on May 2nd at the House of Soul, Pats shrine to Soul Music, It would be wonderful to see you all again, I'm sure someone will put you up .

Love kathy x.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bonsors

Last saw Dave in Coventry about two years ago.

Was buying import Soul CDs by the boatload!

Maybe Mark Freeman might have a clue what he's doing? When did Dave go opp north?

Social source share

i can beat that

last saw him a year ago in cov

good bloke always supported the cov nighter and all-dayers etc

as far as i know he's still in cov?

Social source share

Guest bonsors

Got into a habit of playing darts with his missus all the while, kept missing him at the last attempt at a Coventry all-dayer.....

..he was going to do a "social" - book a pub, invite his mates and have some beers and get music played. No further news.

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Got into a habit of playing darts with his missus all the while, kept missing him at the last attempt at a Coventry all-dayer.....

..he was going to do a "social" - book a pub, invite his mates and have some beers and get music played. No further news.

link

=============

dave is defo in Cov and seen him the other week..

if u pvt me on wiganer1@btinternet.com ill get a number for you

regards

mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!