Carol Anderson Coup Lp - Current Value?

Jez Bishop

SIR PRIZE - Never can find the words - BUDWEISER 12" . Big voice & a throbbing er, synth! This was around £75 about 17 years ago so - just wondered what the current price is ( give or take a crate of bud) ?

CAROL ANDERSON - AIN'T GIVIN' UP - COUP Album ( Sad Girl & the great tune ' I Found Love') plus the great cover pic of Carol - would like to know current price please.

Cheers

JEZ

Still trying to find out price of 60's 7" by THE SPECIALS on SATCH 'I can't find another'

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SIR PRIZE - Never can find the words - BUDWEISER 12" . Big voice & a throbbing er, synth! This was around £75 about 17 years ago so - just wondered what the current price is ( give or take a crate of bud) ?

CAROL ANDERSON - AIN'T GIVIN' UP - COUP Album ( Sad Girl & the great tune ' I Found Love') plus the great cover pic of Carol - would like to know current price please.

Cheers

JEZ

Still trying to find out price of 60's 7" by THE SPECIALS on SATCH 'I can't find another'

Sir Prize maybe 200-250? The Specials one should be their least rare Satch 45 but not sure if it's sought after now, used to be 20-30 at least.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Paid £50.00 for my C.A couple of years back.

There was a guy called Garry on here a couple of weeks back looking for Bud' stuff.

Social source share

Paid £50.00 for my C.A couple of years back.

There was a guy called Garry on here a couple of weeks back looking for Bud' stuff.

Cheers to all you lovely advisors above for the price info. Much appreciated. I sold the Sir Prize a few mins ago (& to celebrate i will open a bottle of Bishop's Finger!)

Jez

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!