Emory & Dynamics On Peachtree

This recently sold on ebay and as far as I recall all other copies I have seen had a plain label design and were WDJ's of the same design as James Fountain etc. This is the first time I see this with the tree design label. I have never seen an issue. Does anyone have an issue? Have anyone seen one, or heard of one? I presume they exist and since the demo comes in both designs, maybe the issue does too? Would be lovely if it existed on the beautiful green and yellow tree design.

post-1441-1112008071_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Exist on the yellow and green tree design label you mean? Is it the nice 'big' one or the ugly 'compressed' and cheap looking variety that comes on some styrene Peachtree 45's? Does it also exist on the plain red label? Would love to see a scan of an issue.

Social source share

MINE WAS THE ONE YOU HAVE SHOWN HERE

WHITE DEMO WITH THE TREE

NEVER SEEN A RED ONE AT ALL

BUT HAVE SEEN A GREEN AND PEACH COLOURED ISSUE WITH THE TREE DESIGN

THE GASHER

link

Do you recall if it was this design, or the other one? The other one is larger and better looking and the tree is like on the WDJ shown.

post-1441-1112088014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest
Social source share

hi christian

it was the same design as the one you have here.

regards  richie

link

Thanks Richie, even if it was not the answer I had hoped for.

Social source share

Thanks for all replies. I presume it is exactly the same version and take of the tune on all releases? Next, even trickier question, is if there is any discernable difference in sound quality between the various releases? One of them louder and punchier than the others maybe? I have no idea, but good to know which one to look for. It's a nice record and I wouldn't mind a clean copy.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!