Towana & The Total Destruction

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

soul source test

Towana & The Total Destruction on Romark (silver text on blue background)

A side  Wear Your Natural, Baby

B side  Help Me Get That Feeling Back Again

Anyone know if its an orig or boot?

Thanks

Col.

link

There are 3 different label designs on this record. 2 have blue back ground, with silver text. One being a darker blue & vinyl, the other not so dark & styrene. Then there's the label with Romark insignia with the colours in its design.

Social source share

There is a thread about this with scans on raresoulforum...I bought mine when Soul bowl had them for a tenner. A few months later I got a colleague I was DJ-ing with at the time a copy. It had gone up to £15, so that is what he paid.

When I saw him again a few years later he informed me that he had been told they were boots and that the originals should be muti-coloured. I told him I doubted this as the record came from a good source. I wonder if he still thinks this and moreover if he would like to return it to me for a full refund!

https://www.rareswww.raresoulforum.co.uk/in...=4406&hl=towana

Social source share

There is a thread about this with scans on raresoulforum...I bought mine when Soul bowl had them for a tenner. A few months later I got a colleague I was DJ-ing with at the time a copy. It had gone up to £15, so that is what he paid.

When I saw him again a few years later he informed me that he had been told they were boots and that the originals should be muti-coloured. I told him I doubted this as the record came from a good source. I wonder if he still thinks this and moreover if he would like to return it to me for a full refund!

https://www.rareswww.raresoulforum.co.uk/in...=4406&hl=towana

link

People won't be able to read the link you posted unless they are members of the RSF.

Social source share

At least three label designs...

Black with two Blue triangles at top of label

Blue with silver writing

Black with silver writing

and maybe the a fourth with the red striped design.

link

dont forget the black with red triangles..like ty karim

gasher

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!