Timi Yuro It'll Never Be Over For Me 45rpm

Have never posted a topic on a website ever, so am not too sure how this will work...

Anyway, here goes: I'd like to know if anyone of you on this forum would be interested in buying a copy of Timi Yuro's It'll never be over for me, 45rpm, Liberty. Excellent condition. I'm considering selling it if the price is right. Wonderful track.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Have never posted a topic on a website ever, so am not too sure how this will work...

Anyway, here goes: I'd like to know if anyone of you on this forum would be interested in buying a copy of Timi Yuro's It'll never be over for me, 45rpm, Liberty. Excellent condition. I'm considering selling it if the price is right. Wonderful track.

What is the right price,wouldnt want to insult you :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Helena and welcome to Soul Source. If I could ask you to post an intro shout in that section I would be grateful.

Nice choon btw, have to struggle along with it on the LP as I don't have the £800+ price tag this currently fetches.

Edited by Ian Sims
Social source share

Hi Helena and welcome to Soul Source. If I could ask you to post an intro shout in that section I would be grateful.

Nice choon btw, have to struggle along with it on the LP as I don't have the £800+ price tag this currently fetches.

No chance!!i thought £200+.............stick wi`my LP too,75p

Social source share

GREAT FLIP SIDE!

Social source share

Not £800,but what do i know...........where you get your valuations from top 500.

Last couple on eBay have done £800 and more! Wouldn't pay that myself but it seems that are people out there who are willing to pay big money for it.

Social source share

Last couple on eBay have done £800 and more! Wouldn't pay that myself but it seems that are people out there who are willing to pay big money for it.

================================================================================

===============

John Manship auctioned one few weeks ago it fetched more than £800 and to be honest going off

the prices of some of the so called rare 60,s/70,s 45,s £800+ is cheap considering its UK only

great tune + rarity = high price whenever one comes for sale .

Social source share

Oh dear... Well, if anyone would like to make an offer, send me a personal message. It really is a very nice copy, near mint. I can email photos as well.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!