• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SteveJohnston

ohmy.gif £70 ? i've got one ending on ebay soon, sitting on a fiver unsure.gif

There are two that are on sale one for £75 & one at 100euros that don't take a lot of finding!

And the last three I've seen on list have been £50, £65, £75...........BUT have the ones at the prices like this sold?

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

I was the one who offered 39.99$.. laugh.gif

By the way, even if it's a 25£ tune at the moment I think it has everything to become a big one, let's wait and see.. wicked.gif

Hi Tommaso

I think it's a great double sided record that needs more plays then it gets, but is there not to many around to justify the high price that some are asking?

Steve J

Social source share

Hi Tommaso

I think it's a great double sided record that needs more plays then it gets, but is there not to many around to justify the high price that some are asking?

Steve J

I'm not saying that is right to ask 70£ now, as I said in my opinion the real price is a fraction of that, but who knows, one day.. :lol:

Social source share

Guest markus gora

Is there a demand for?

Herbs "never, never (will I fall in love)" on Smoke

It seams to have gone to the £70 mark on some sales lists

All ways assumed it was a £15 to £25 record depending on condition

Steve J

funny how things change...around 12 or maybe 15 years ago i found two boxes at a garage sale (a rock'n'roll guy' guy who wanted to get rid of his unrocknroll records-same guy sold me two weeks later on a record fair: the tokays on brute for a dollar) of the herbs and three boxes of the exaveyons-running wild also on smoke (one box-25 records)...i sold them hardly,i even gave them to friends for less...but this was germany in the 90's...the rest has gone to john manship who gave me a propper credit...and now uk pounds 75... :lol:

Edited by markus gora
Social source share

funny how things change...around 12 or maybe 15 years ago i found two boxes at a garage sale (a rock'n'roll guy' guy who wanted to get rid of his unrocknroll records-same guy sold me two weeks later on a record fair: the tokays on brute for a dollar) of the herbs and three boxes of the exaveyons-running wild also on smoke (one box-25 records)...i sold them hardly,i even gave them to friends for less...but this was germany in the 90's...the rest has gone to john manship who gave me a propper credit...and now uk pounds 75... frusty2.gif

One just ended on ebay for 30£, so don't worry too much.. :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!