shute

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

where's mi CDs?

Wot... Lifeline that good you forgotten then? :rolleyes: Bet you sold 'em didn't you :rolleyes: & bought sumink you liked instead :ohmy: . You wern't that sociable anyway - I just thought you had your mind on other things, or... just didn't have clue who I was! :lol:

I still didn't manage to establish if I'd already given you the 'Rare Soul Vol.1' CD though... :shades:

Social source share

Wot... Lifeline that good you forgotten then? :rolleyes: Bet you sold 'em didn't you :rolleyes: & bought sumink you liked instead :ohmy: . You wern't that sociable anyway - I just thought you had your mind on other things, or... just didn't have clue who I was! :lol:

I still didn't manage to establish if I'd already given you the 'Rare Soul Vol.1' CD though... :shades:

Think it was Pikey's stunt double at Lifeline FickleFingers.

Social source share

Think it was Pikey's stunt double at Lifeline FickleFingers.

eh?... wot? I didn't understand when you posted that in the Lifeline thread either... ...but I'm actually thinking now.... :yes: Wot... :rolleyes: are you actually saying what I am now thinking you are saying... :yes: no!! don't!!! :D I ain't... have I ?? :rolleyes: ..........

......... :ohmy::shades::lol:

Social source share

eh?... wot? I didn't understand when you posted that in the Lifeline thread either... ...but I'm actually thinking now.... :lol: Wot... :P are you actually saying what I am now thinking you are saying... :P no!! don't!!! :lol: I ain't... have I ?? :yes: ..........

......... :(:lol::lol:

I am saying I don't think PD went to Lifeline. Now I am confused are you saying you saw him there? :D

Social source share

i made that mistake as well fingers, i saw joe there went over to him shook his hand , asked how he was, asked him how middleton was for him the week before, asked him if he was doing the qube the week after.

he looked at me all wide eyed, i thought wow good gear and he says , "si" ?

Social source share

i made that mistake as well fingers, i saw joe there went over to him shook his hand , asked how he was, asked him how middleton was for him the week before, asked him if he was doing the qube the week after.

he looked at me all wide eyed, i thought wow good gear and he says , "si" ?

Must confess.. whistling.gif I, too, thought 'need to meet this guy's dealer' :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!