Jo Ann Garrett - A Whole New Plan..for Trade

Hi all,

Thought I'd give the trades section a go. I've got a black stock copy of Jo Ann Garrett - A Whole New Plan - Chess in VG+ condition (vinyl has lots of surface marks but plays loud and clear, label has wear in places.).

I'm looking for 70s dancers and will consider pretty much anything: cheapies, rare uns or best of all obscure/underplayed ones! Can supply a scan & clip of the Jo Ann if required.

I'll look forward to those PMs :thumbsup:

Adam.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all,

Thought I'd give the trades section a go. I've got a black stock copy of Jo Ann Garrett - A Whole New Plan - Chess in VG+ condition (vinyl has lots of surface marks but plays loud and clear, label has wear in places.).

I'm looking for 70s dancers and will consider pretty much anything: cheapies, rare uns or best of all obscure/underplayed ones! Can supply a scan & clip of the Jo Ann if required.

I'll look forward to those PMs biggrin.gif

Adam.

How many are you looking for :thumbsup: This seems an ideal opportunity to offload some of teh Seventies stuff I never play

Social source share

How many are you looking for :thumbsup: This seems an ideal opportunity to offload some of teh Seventies stuff I never play

Hi Dave,

Depends on what you've got biggrin.gif

If you can list some of them and send by PM then I'm sure we can do a deal!

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!