Shute Djing

Mandy

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HELLO, is anyone going to the Big Lock in Middlewich on Friday to see Shute DJ - this doesn't happen very often and is very memorable occasion when he does!!

link

No, sorry, I'm going to the Stafford Rangers Soul night where I'll be DJing, as will Shute when he arrives after DJing at The Big Lock.

Can I have my fiver now Shute ? :D

Social source share

No, sorry, I'm going to the Stafford Rangers Soul night where I'll be DJing, as will Shute when he arrives after DJing at The Big Lock.

Can I have my fiver now Shute ? :D

link

You get a whole fiver!!! Me and Ang don't get that much annually for doing the door, seat arrangements etc!! Also Dave, it's not Shute that holds the purse strings there but I'll say no more on that subject on here!!! biggrin.gif

See you at the Rangers on our return from Big Lock.

Mandy

x

Social source share

You get a whole fiver!!!  Me and Ang don't get that much annually for doing the door, seat arrangements etc!!  Also Dave, it's not Shute that holds the purse strings there but I'll say no more on that subject on here!!!    :D

Mandy

x

link

Nice to see Shute getting some "Decks" action........SSCDT no.1 D.J I would say :D

Can I have a fiver now Shute...... shhh.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Nice to see Shute getting some "Decks" action........SSCDT no.1 D.J I would say :D

Can I have a fiver now Shute...... :D

link

Mmmm I think Shute's Decks action days are over nowadays John biggrin.gif although he was a bit of a one back in the day :D:Dshhh.gif

Social source share

You get a whole fiver!!!  Me and Ang don't get that much annually for doing the door, seat arrangements etc!!  Also Dave, it's not Shute that holds the purse strings there but I'll say no more on that subject on here!!!    biggrin.gif

Mandy

x

link

No, no, the fiver is for plugging Shute's DJing, I want a whole lot more than that for DJing myself :D:D:D:Dshhh.gif

Social source share

No, no, the fiver is for plugging Shute's DJing, I want a whole lot more than that for DJing myself  :D   :D   :D   biggrin.gif   :D

link

You should know at your tender age that flattery gets you nowhere - specially with Stokies cos most of them are tight arses shhh.gif

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

Mmmm I think Shute's Decks action days are over nowadays John  :D although he was a bit of a one back in the day  :D   :D   shhh.gif

link

well if he aint up to it would you consider hanging the DJ?

Or would you Shute the DJ? :D

Shane

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Mmmm I think Shute's Decks action days are over nowadays John  :lol: although he was a bit of a one back in the day  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

link

Is this a wind up!!!! whistling.gif

I take it you haven't heard him DJ recently then :lol:

link

Mandy wind yer neck in duck, i think Shute would be the first to admit that Dex ain't his thing anymore and he's got the scars to prove it :lol:

Love you Kevin but then you know that :lol: xx

Social source share

Mandy wind yer neck in duck, i think Shute would be the first to admit that Dex ain't his thing anymore and he's got the scars to prove it  whistling.gif

Love you Kevin but then you know that  :lol: xx

link

Being a sweet, innocent youngster with no vices I didn't understand what you meant.... so sorry!!! And I'm sure Shute would be confused too :lol:

Social source share

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Thanks for the plugs you mad people  whistling.gif

FIVERS ARE IN THE POST  :lol:

link

I hope you're not relaxing Mr Shute and that you've got all those jobs done that were on the list Mrs Shute has left pinned to the fridge!!!

Social source share

I hope you're not relaxing Mr Shute and that you've got all those jobs done that were on the list Mrs Shute has left pinned to the fridge!!!

link

:lol: It's not the jobs on the fridge list that get done.. :lol:

It's the rest of the ''in-laws'' phoning me to put new lights in and fix up a garden water feature etc...... :lol:

It happend every time (SC)... thumbsup.gif

Edited by shute
Social source share

You should know at your tender age that flattery gets you nowhere - specially with Stokies cos most of them are tight arses    :lol:

link

Oi...who are tight arses...... :angry:

I'll remember that when Shute DJs at Bidds on April 15th (no SSCDT Tshirts alllowed!) :lol:

Actually gonna miss Shutes set at Big Lock (a venue I go every month)

Will actually be at Stafford Rangers putting out flyers. :lol::lol:

Going Big Lock after.....when Shute has finished :thumbsup: ...will probably pass him on M6 at some point.

Sorry to miss your set kidda...make your one at Bidds worth waiting for even more... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

Oi...who are tight arses...... :angry:

I'll remember that when Shute DJs at Bidds on April 15th (no SSCDT Tshirts alllowed!)  :lol:

Actually gonna miss Shutes set at Big Lock (a venue I go every month)

Will actually be at Stafford Rangers putting out flyers. :lol:   :lol:

Going Big Lock after.....when Shute has finished  :thumbsup: ...will probably pass him on M6 at some point.

Sorry to miss your set kidda...make your one at Bidds worth waiting for even more... :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

link

Ok then just the ones from Newcastle!!! Is that alright!

Shute is doing first set at the Rangers and last one so maybe you could go the Rangers first, then the Big Lock and then back to the Rangers - like we are!!!!! Nothing I'd rather be doing than running up and down the M6 on a friday night :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert