The Hollybush Wolverhampton Canceled

Just want to say all The Hollybush Soul nights have been canceled. I've decided to pull the plug on this for a few reasons. I'm sorry to our guest Djs who was booked I will be in contact , many thanks to all who supported this night. Craig fully understands why and I thank him for all the work he put into this night with me also at this point thanks also to Jeallybean and Mart who opened up for us of all of last years nights there many Thanks .

Edited by Hitsville Chalky
  • Replies 6
  • Views 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just want to say all The Hollybush Soul nights have been canceled. I've decided to pull the plug on this for a few reasons. I'm sorry to our guest Djs who was booked I will be in contact , many thanks to all who supported this night. Craig fully understands why and I thank him for all the work he put into this night with me also at this point thanks also to Jeallybean and Mart who opened up for us of all of last years nights there many Thanks .

Such a shame really because this was such a nice venue but perhaps its for the best due to several reasons as Chalky said.

In some ways some good will come out of it as we can now concentrate fully on taking The Connaught forward.

I would like to give big thanks Chalky for his great contribution in running it with me , all who attended the venue , all guest DJ's all who did superb spots there , Sue and Dawn for there work on the door and a special thanks to Martin and Helen our resident DJ's :thumbsup:

Such a shame really because this was such a nice venue but perhaps its for the best due to several reasons as Chalky said.

In some ways some good will come out of it as we can now concentrate fully on taking The Connaught forward.

I would like to give big thanks Chalky for his great contribution in running it with me , all who attended the venue , all guest DJ's all who did superb spots there , Sue and Dawn for there work on the door and a special thanks to Martin and Helen our resident DJ's :thumbsup:

Many thanks mate , and how can i Forget Sue and Dawny thanks to you both for your help although sue won't see this post as she never comes on the pc and I'm not telling her :lol:

also The Hollybush Have stated to me we are welcome to return whenever or if we decide to. Once again Thanks to Everyone for the support or Help In Running the place.

So sorry to hear about this but know the pressures etc you've both been under so I think its for the best all round ~ as for thanking me and Sue for doing the door I'm sure we'll think of a way you can both repay us wicked.gif:thumbup:

Luv Dawniedingle xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear about this but know the pressures etc you've both been under so I think its for the best all round ~ as for thanking me and Sue for doing the door I'm sure we'll think of a way you can both repay us :D:D

Luv Dawniedingle xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this Guys, we liked the venue and hoped this would grow into something good. Best wishes to all involved, and good luck with other ventures.

Dave and Jackie x

Source Advert