A Tribute To The Torch, It May Be A Small One But,

Guest BRIDDER

Tunstall, Soul on Trent has now got a plaque commemorating the years of the legendary soul club. At long last, although it is a small tribute, Hose Street has a ceramic plate mounted on the wall of the builders yard where the Golden Torch once stood. 3 of us had a run over there this afternoon, on our Lamby's, and discovered it.

Does anyone know who put it there? Was there a ceremonial unveiling of the plaque or did someone put it there in the dead of night? A certain Mr Minshull was spotted there yesterday afternoon. Was he viewing it, or did he put it there? I'll try to upload some photo's.... I've tried twice but it keeps failing

post-9046-1203269074_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Tunstall, Soul on Trent has now got a plaque commemorating the years of the legendary soul club. At long last, although it is a small tribute, Hose Street has a ceramic plate mounted on the wall of the builders yard where the Golden Torch once stood. 3 of us had a run over there this afternoon, on our Lamby's, and discovered it.

Does anyone know who put it there? Was there a ceremonial unveiling of the plaque or did someone put it there in the dead of night? A certain Mr Minshull was spotted there yesterday afternoon. Was he viewing it, or did he put it there? I'll try to upload some photo's.... I've tried twice but it keeps failing

Hi thread already covering this. see At Last Recognition from the BBc,

Edited by bridget
Social source share