Prestatyn Thurs Who,s Goin

Guest Bernadette

Glad to hear you are coming, just make sure you don't spend all weekend in the "Disco" and come and have a few beers with us lot in the normal :lol: rooms. Going up Thursday but will see you in the Queen Vic for a catch up at 8.30-9.00pm on Friday, if you can still stand up, no doubt you will be having a few whisky and lucazades on the way up :ohmy:

QoFxx

I like to spread myself around all the rooms like the social butterfly that i am :lol: see ya Friday and yes of course I will be partaking of a few bevvies on the train :thumbsup:

• Replies 121
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Tim aka Bob

Me me me ......... Thanks to two lovely peep (you know who you are) I'm gonna be there but not till Friday afternoon coz got to wait for tiddly peeps to finish school. Question is .. is there gonna be any rugby on in the queen vic on Sat? Lol

Debs x

A full complement of 'Draycott Drifters' :lol::lol::ohmy::thumbsup: ....will be 'driftin' in over the weekend from thursday onwards..........see y'all there!!!!

Unfortunately this year I am on the oil rig until Thursday but we are heading to sunny Prestatyn Friday morning and should be there in time for late afternoon festivities.

I will be having a small sherry or two as it is my 50th birthday today (22nd) and as drink is not allowed offshore all celebrations for me will start on Friday.

Dave please dont let me drink with Mr Weston as I have been offshore for two weeks and my body couldnt handle it.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody again and what a birthday present seeing Sammy Campbell. It doesnt get much better than that.

Hopefully see some of you Sunday afternoon where me and Mr Weston should be doubled up for a couple of hours in the Queen Vic which we both really enjoy.

Keith

Unfortunately this year I am on the oil rig until Thursday but we are heading to sunny Prestatyn Friday morning and should be there in time for late afternoon festivities.

I will be having a small sherry or two as it is my 50th birthday today (22nd) and as drink is not allowed offshore all celebrations for me will start on Friday.

Dave please dont let me drink with Mr Weston as I have been offshore for two weeks and my body couldnt handle it.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody again and what a birthday present seeing Sammy Campbell. It doesnt get much better than that.

Hopefully see some of you Sunday afternoon where me and Mr Weston should be doubled up for a couple of hours in the Queen Vic which we both really enjoy.

Keith

Well the alternative is drinking with me :ohmy::lol::lol:

Guest Ali Brad

Me and Andy from Reading PA will be there Thursday lunchtime, I have been asked if anyone has 2 spare wristbands. PM me if you have a couple of spares.

Keith

Hi Keith I have 3 spare Emailed you We are going Thursday

Alison

Edited by Ali Brad
A mate of mine arrived there half an hour ago, he got the dates mixed up........ :lol::lol::D
you couldn't make this stuff up,pity you can't make it this year paul,although I'm sure lil kev and janette will drink your quota for you,records sorted for the queen vic/soultown all dayer on friday,gonna be good :lol:

Dont forget there will be 2 reggae sca spots around 5 30ish on fri in the queen vic from robbo and tim fletcher [toad on here] eddie baton will be doing his modern thing around 6 30 ish as well but its looking something like this, so for those who have never been to middleton this is just a little taster of what goes on in the main room.

11 30 GEOFF AND SUE CLAXTON ,PRESTATYN VIRGINS

12 15 NEIL JONES AND DOLLY,PRESTATYN VIRGINS

1 00 DAVE RIVERS

1 45 GED PARKER

2 30 IAN CUNLIFFE

3 15 MICK HOWARD

4 00 COLIN WOOD

4 45 PETE HULATT

5 30 ROBBO

6 OO TIM FLETCHER

6 30 EDDIE BATON

7 00 NICK HACKETT

7 45 JOHN WESTON

8 30 BOB HINSLEY

9 15 FLANNY

10 00 CARL FORTNUM

10 45 SOUL SAM

11 30 CLOSE

Dont forget there will be 2 reggae sca spots around 5 30ish on fri in the queen vic from robbo and tim fletcher [toad on here] eddie baton will be doing his modern thing around 6 30 ish as well but its looking something like this, so for those who have never been to middleton this is just a little taster of what goes on in the main room.

11 30 GEOFF AND SUE CLAXTON ,PRESTATYN VIRGINS

12 15 NEIL JONES AND DOLLY,PRESTATYN VIRGINS

1 00 DAVE RIVERS

1 45 GED PARKER

2 30 IAN CUNLIFFE

3 15 MICK HOWARD

4 00 COLIN WOOD

4 45 PETE HULATT

5 30 ROBBO

6 OO TIM FLETCHER

6 30 EDDIE BATON

7 00 NICK HACKETT

7 45 JOHN WESTON

8 30 BOB HINSLEY

9 15 FLANNY

10 00 CARL FORTNUM

10 45 SOUL SAM

11 30 CLOSE

looking good andy,can't wait for friday :thumbup:

Guest gordon russell

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See yah Thursday Andy :thumbup:

Pete :D

Hey Pete....ave they got enough beer in for you lol :D:shhh: . ave a good un mate see you at the ath :D

Mick, I think you get the short straw having to follow Cunliffe :D at least I can give all the dancers a rest before he starts biggrin.gif see you Friday mate.

Andy, I take it they don't stock Stella then :lol:

================================================================================

=====

The only straw i,ll be see,in Ged will be in a bottle of Blue WKD... :rolleyes::D

Is there another post about Prestatyn? its just I thought there was something posted about the Backbeat crew, because I would like to know what nights they are doing and where? Will someone shed some light on it Pleeeeease.

Gina x

And if anybody see,s me and pete hulatt drinking stella on thurs nite please take it off us ta :rolleyes: .

I'm not that brave laugh.gif ...................anyway I think you started about 2pm last year and it was a bit late on the thursday night when I saw you to stop you, you were both beyond help :lol:

........have suggested that he didn't leave Bedford till later in the day but he is insisting on leaving at 9.30am....oh dear :D

QoFxx

Is there another post about Prestatyn? its just I thought there was something posted about the Backbeat crew, because I would like to know what nights they are doing and where? Will someone shed some light on it Pleeeeease.

Gina x

Hi Gina, the backbeat crowd is in the Redemption room on Thursday night, and in the Queen Vic on Friday (aldayer), the dj time's has been posted in this thread above. see you there :lol:

Willie

........have suggested that he didn't leave Bedford till later in the day but he is insisting on leaving at 9.30am....oh dear :lol:

QoFxx

Good lads is our Pete,we are leaving about the same time as long as i can get Mandy out of bed early enough,1st pint should be around 4.01 in the afternoon with any luck.

I can see this year is gonna get messy as it did last year....oh well i aint too good at keeping promises to Mandy (i am on a sort of holiday..its another country is my excuse)

Toby.

WHAT 7 hours to do 200 miles, are you going via glasgow ohmy.gif

QoFxx

Gina x

March Prestatyn -

from the Back Beat residents you have Roger Banks, Kev Drage Hoss and yours truly DJing in the Queen Vic on Saturday Evening, and redemption on Sunday evening (with other DJs natch).

October Prestatyn -

The entire Back Beat resident line up, along with guests for the weekend - two allnighters, two afternoon sessions and the Sunday evening send off...

Hope that clears the confusion up.

Cheers,

Cap'n Pikey.

Edited by pikeys dog

March Prestatyn -

from the Back Beat residents you have Roger Banks, Kev Drage Hoss and yours truly DJing in the Queen Vic on Saturday Evening, and redemption on Sunday evening (with other DJs natch).

Hope that clears the confusion up.

Cheers,

Cap'n Pikey.

Thank's Capitan, i've heard that their on in the Redemption room on thursday night, is that right!

Willie

WHAT 7 hours to do 200 miles, are you going via glasgow :lol:

QoFxx

NO i am driving Mandys motor,she does not like me to push it...apart from that we will have to stop for provisions and maybe grab a nice meal once inside wales(last chance to eat proper grub) wink.gif .Going to Prestatyn is like the old wild west days for us the planing/preperation takes forever,got to pack the car up with all the cleaning stuff + hoover etc before we leave(you know what Mandy's like)if it aint clean i aint going in etc.

NO i am driving Mandys motor,she does not like me to push it...apart from that we will have to stop for provisions and maybe grab a nice meal once inside wales(last chance to eat proper grub) :( .Going to Prestatyn is like the old wild west days for us the planing/preperation takes forever,got to pack the car up with all the cleaning stuff + hoover etc before we leave(you know what Mandy's like)if it aint clean i aint going in etc.

I have a record for a pal of yours that he's asked me to give you, he's told me that I can't miss you! Maybe Chrissie will have to point me in your direction...if she can remember what I look like it's been so long since I left the house :D

I have a record for a pal of yours that he's asked me to give you, he's told me that I can't miss you! Maybe Chrissie will have to point me in your direction...if she can remember what I look like it's been so long since I left the house :D

No probs reg, meeting up with the SS LAAS laydeees at the bar in the Vic on Friday at about 8.30-9pm and the same again on Saturday. I will always look after anyones vinyl :lol: failing that I will introduce you to Sir Toby of Toleman Towers :(

QoFxx

No probs reg, meeting up with the SS LAAS laydeees at the bar in the Vic on Friday at about 8.30-9pm and the same again on Saturday. I will always look after anyones vinyl :( failing that I will introduce you to Sir Toby of Toleman Towers :D

QoFxx

Okay, not coming til Saturday so will see you somewhere about then. I'm getting down around lunchtime, will try and find you in the day as nowt worse than carting a record round all night..when I obviously need both hands free for drinkies :lol:

Okay, not coming til Saturday so will see you somewhere about then. I'm getting down around lunchtime, will try and find you in the day as nowt worse than carting a record round all night..when I obviously need both hands free for drinkies :D

Not sure if will be there during day will PM you my mobile no.............

QoFxx

I have a record for a pal of yours that he's asked me to give you, he's told me that I can't miss you! Maybe Chrissie will have to point me in your direction...if she can remember what I look like it's been so long since I left the house :thumbsup:

Hi Reg,yes i know about the record,its for Steve Bish who runs "Funked up Souled out"in Hertford,hes been on the phone and explained the situation....so i'll see you Saturday sometime i will PM you my mobile no if you/we cannot find each other.

On a lighter note i did tell him to get his arse up to Prestatyn himself for the weekender,but as per norm cant make,

see ya

Toby.

I have a record for a pal of yours that he's asked me to give you, he's told me that I can't miss you! Maybe Chrissie will have to point me in your direction...if she can remember what I look like it's been so long since I left the house :thumbsup:

Hi Reg,yes i know about the record,its for Steve Bish who runs "Funked up Souled out"in Hertford,hes been on the phone and explained the situation....so i'll see you Saturday sometime i will PM you my mobile no if you/we cannot find each other.

On a lighter note i did tell him to get his arse up to Prestatyn himself for the weekender,but as per norm cant make,

see ya

Toby.

reg :lol: , you didn't tell me it was a frisbie :D

QoFxx

reg :thumbsup: , you didn't tell me it was a frisbie :lol:

QoFxx

oih you ,thats someones record youre on about,a 60s tune i belive,i might just tell him about your comment,and with any luck he may visit blue skies soon and launch your dj box into the Thames along with you. :Dlaugh.gif .

You got lunch sorted yet on route to Prestatyn ???are you buying then??

Okay, not coming til Saturday so will see you somewhere about then. I'm getting down around lunchtime, will try and find you in the day as nowt worse than carting a record round all night..when I obviously need both hands free for drinkies wink.gif

Don't worry I'll point each other out :lol::thumbsup::lol::D:yes::no:

See ya all Friday night, 1st time novice :lol: there.

thank goodnes will have the comfort of my own home during the day. :lol::lol:

Annie

post-4107-1204049640.jpg

oih you ,thats someones record youre on about,a 60s tune i belive,i might just tell him about your comment,and with any luck he may visit blue skies soon and launch your dj box into the Thames along with you. :thumbsup::lol: .

You got lunch sorted yet on route to Prestatyn ???are you buying then??

It's up to the FC as I have schmoozed a lift of him and as he is driving you will have to give him a ring and ask..............and the pub is called the New Inn.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest Bernadette

me and the mrs - prestatyn virgins coming for the first time :ohmy:

not done a weekend since 1981 lol will be bloody knackered "is there a doctor in the house?"

oh dear I fear for you :thumbsup: you have booked next week off work haven't you :D

oh dear I fear for you :thumbsup: you have booked next week off work haven't you :D

lol, well, here's the thing - we got back from tunisia last wednesday and had a massage or two whilst over there - the mrs insisted on buying some massage oil - that'll be coming with us so after the first night if someone passes you smelling like a box of turkish delight that'll be me :ohmy: - the one hobbling probably.

lol, well, here's the thing - we got back from tunisia last wednesday and had a massage or two whilst over there - the mrs insisted on buying some massage oil - that'll be coming with us so after the first night if someone passes you smelling like a box of turkish delight that'll be me :thumbsup: - the one hobbling probably.

can anyone have a massage, it could be a good buisness to do ohhh how lovely

Source Advert