Jimmy Conwell - Too Much - Original Or Boot

Can't find my Manship bootleg book.

I got a copy of Too Much in with some other stuff from the States. The rest were all definately originals but I'm pretty sure the JC is a boot - but without the book I can't be sure.

It has a sort of dark turquoise label and the only thing in the run out groove is 1011a and 1011b and something that looks like 340 or j40 on one side and 3/4 on the other.

My brain's telling me it should have a green label anyway but I'd just like to be sure.

Put me out of my misery anybody?

Cheers, :rolleyes:

Godz

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can't find my Manship bootleg book.

I got a copy of Too Much in with some other stuff from the States. The rest were all definately originals but I'm pretty sure the JC is a boot - but without the book I can't be sure.

It has a sort of dark turquoise label and the only thing in the run out groove is 1011a and 1011b and something that looks like 340 or j40 on one side and 3/4 on the other.

My brain's telling me it should have a green label anyway but I'd just like to be sure.

Put me out of my misery anybody?

Cheers, :rolleyes:

Godz

link

Taken from Manship's Boot Guide....

Bootleg has poor sound quality, the label is a deep green/black. Original is bright green/black has a "Nashville matrix" stamp in the dead wax.

----------------

:D beaten to it....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from Manship's Boot Guide....

Bootleg has poor sound quality, the label is a deep green/black. Original is bright green/black has a "Nashville matrix" stamp in the dead wax.

----------------

:lol: beaten to it....

link

PLUS IT`S TITLED "TO MUCH" on the original green/black stamped 45- not "TOO MUCH" because ,again,I own one....

Edited by The_Soul_Intention
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert